Harassment - Jinkook

[A/N] Hey guys ! Thanks a lot to the people who commented and voted for my story ^^ And of course, thank you for reading !! I'm glad that you like what I write, thank you very much :) I had some difficulties with writing this one, I'm sorry it took a bit longer to come out ^^" Anyway, I'm not keeping your attention, on with the chapter ^^

...................

The day began like a normal one, minus the usual training, dancing, singing, rehearsing stuff. In fact, the day was completely different. They had felt confused when, in the first morning of their two weeks break, they had had more time to sleep. They even had had no limits about it actually. You could say that they had almost forgotten how being on holidays felt. 

While five members were away to spend some quality time among their friends and family in their respectives hometowns, Jin and Jungkook were still at the dorm, unable to follow the others as their families weren't available during those weeks. 

It's weird, Jungkook thought when, taking his headphone off his ears, he listened to the unusual quietness of the normaly vivid place. 

He and Jin were both off to their bedrooms, doing their things on their own. The maknae lolled his head back to stare at a non-existent spot on his room's plain ceiling. For the past month, he's been completely stressed, almost paranoid. Of course, none of his hyungs knew and he wasn't going to tell them about it. Indeed, not long after January had started, he had received the first message of what would become a long series.  Probably the few words that had left him the creepiest impression he's ever had :

"I know where you and your hyungs live, I know how to hurt you. Be a kind little boy and step aside so the others can finally get the spotlight they deserve."  - Masked number -

And ever since then, he kept getting the same type of messages, every day, at the same hour : 6:05pm. Jungkook shuddered at the memory. He hated this situation, hated that he couldn't do anything about it. Hated that he felt so...vulnerable. He tried blocking the stalker from his contact list but that didn't stop the person as he still got the harsh words, sent from another number. Of course, the maknae never responded, not once. It's been quite some time since their debut and he learned that, when a masked or unknown number tried to join any of the members, they should never reply, questions of security. Whoever, that didn't discourage the hateful people in the slightest.

Maybe I should warn hyungs about it... Jungkook thought, his mind churning noisily. 

But the fact was : he couldn't. He wasn't the master in this game but the victim, a simple pawn. He didn't know the extent of the person's knowledge of their address or their schedules and he refused to take the risk to undanger his teammates.

The young male sighed. He felt trapped, alone. During all their stages in the past month, he did exactly what the messaged said : he stepped aside, putting some space between him and his hyungs when they were to sit side by side or give a speech. He was hoping that the mean words would cease at some point. 

But they never did.

He kept receiving them, each word filled with hate. 

Jungkook has noticed that his members were beginning to suspect something. He'd been acting coldly with them since he distanced himself but of course, it was easy for his hyungs to see. Several times they had come to him and questioned his behaviour, and every single time, he shrugged them off with a fake smile, playing the card of the moody teenager thing. 

The boy closed his eyes and drew a big breath as he felt his anxiety kicking in. He was startled when he realised that his hands, resting on his laps, were trembling slightly. He lacked of sleep and he even lost his appetite. Needless to say : he felt drained. Tilting his head back, he turned his glance towards his digital clock on his nightstand. The red numbres, rough for his sensitives eyes to see, displayed 4:32pm.