TWO: OH PENNY!

Alex dressed in a yellow floral top with a sweater, light blue ripped jeans, and white sneakers

Alex dressed in a yellow floral top with a sweater, light blue ripped jeans, and white sneakers. She split her hair down and raked her fingers through it until only a slight wave remained. She sprayed a little perfume before grabbing her phone and opening the door where Rafael was leaned against the wall, waiting for her. "Alright, let's go to this party. But if it's lame, don't say I didn't tell you so" Alex said, pulling her jean jacket off the back of the door. "And if you have fun, then I told you so" Rafael says as the two walked down the stairs.

"We'll see about that" She responded. As they walked towards the door, they passed by the kitchen. Inside, the maintenance crew was cleaning up broken dishes and glasses all over the floor. "Woah, who did that?" Rafael asked. "Probably Lizzie. She gets a little pissed sometimes and that is how she releases" Alex said. "That may have been partly on account of me" He said. Alex stopped walking, turning towards the boy with a confused expression. "Earlier at the game, she said some things about my ex girlfriend Cassie. She also said in hot, angry, and damaged" Rafael said. "Lizzie kinda just babbles when she's nervous which she must have been around you" Alex explained,

"And I know sometimes saying sorry actually makes it worse but I'm really sorry about your girlfriend. We all are." The boy nodded, "Thanks. Anyway..." As Rafael started to speak, a voice yelled out behind them. "Yo, Salvatore! Nice job in the game today!" A female werewolf said to her as she passed into the main room. "Thanks Maya" Alex responded. "Hold up. Salvatore. As in...Salvatore" Rafael motioned to all around them. "Yeah, this use to be my dad and uncles house. Then my mom owned it for a while and lived here" She said. "And where are they now?" He asked. "My parents live in town, closer to actual civilization. My uncle Stefan passed away saving the town from the devil" Alex said.

Rafael laughed but stopped once he realized that she wasn't joking. "The actual devil?" He asked. "Yeah, it's a pretty long story. Are you in a rush to get to this party?" She asked. "No, why?" Rafael asked. "C'mon. I'm gonna show you something" Alex grabbed the boy's arm and pulled him towards the Stefan Salvatore Memorial Library. Right by the entrance, there was a plaque with a picture of him next to it. "This is my Uncle Stefan" She said solemnly, "He's also Lizzie and Josie's stepdad." Rafael looked at the picture before looking at the girl who stared at the picture so fondly.

Alex broke her eyes away from the picture to lead Rafael over to one of the few display cases. Her finger hovered over the glass, pointing at a vintage Polaroid. "That's my dad next to him and that's the woman I was named after" She said. In the picture was Damon, Stefan, and Lexi. Underneath the photo read, "New Orleans, 1942." Rafael was confused as to how old her father was but before he could ask, she moved onto another picture. "This is Katherine Pierce. She's my mothers doppelgänger. She turned my dad, my uncle, and the twins mother. And she killed my Uncle Jeremy. But to sum it up, that's what my mom looks like" Alex said before heading towards the door, "Anyway, ready to go?"