Prologue

"This is bad."

The host club sat together in a room. All of them have gloomy expressions on their faces. For the first time, the Hitachiin twins were serious and quiet. They sat silently on the couch. Hani was looking at his stuffed bunny sadly. While Mori, was behind him. Haruhi was sweatdropping. She was staring at Tamaki, who was also very serious. He held both of his hands in a hasty manner. He turned his gaze over to Kyoya, who was typing on his laptop.

"What are we going to do, Kyoya?" The king said very seriously. Haruhi gulped, worried because of the tension in the room. Kyoya frowned as he stopped typing on his laptop. He lifted his glasses over to the bridge of his nose and looked at the serious Tamaki.

"Over the past few weeks, guests have been lessening. There could only be one reason," All of the members looked at Kyoya, sweating as they waited for him to speak. Kyoya raised his index finger and spoke. "They're getting bored with our act." He continued.

Hikaru let out a 'tsk'. "Then let's just make our acting more entertaining!" He stood up and yelled angrily. All of the members looked at him sadly. "Let's make it more romantic!" He added.

"They're bored with our act, what makes you think that acting it better will make a difference?" The other twin, Kaoru said. Hikaru let out another 'tsk' and sat down grumpily on the couch. Haruhi let out a sigh.

"Unfortunately, Kaoru's right. The only solution is to find another member." The host club was surprised. They didn't know that finding a new member for the club will solve their problem. Haruhi tilted her head in confusion.

"Where will we find another member?" Haruhi asked. Hani played with his stuffed bunny sadly, worried that they will never find another member for the club.

"Leave that to me," Kyoya smirked as he stared at his laptop. He was staring at a picture with a black-haired boy in it.

"Hikaru, Kaoru, and Haruhi," The three-1st years looked at Kyoya confusedly. Surprised by Kyoya calling their names. "Do you three know a person named, Hayate Kazumi?"

The three 1st years looked at each other. Hikaru laid his hand on his chin. He was certain that he heard that name before. Haruhi raised her finger, "Isn't that person the same grade as us? I think that person is in Class 1-B." She said.

Kyoya smiled. "Then I trust you three to convince him to join the host club." The three of them were shocked, dumbfounded by Kyoya's order.

"Eh!?" They yelled.

"But we don't even know him! I just heard his name!" Haruhi complained.

"That's right!" The twins said in unison.

"How will we convince him to join our club if he doesn't even know us?" Hikaru yelled.

"There's no difference in charming a stranger with your looks, no?" The shadow prince frowned. The three of them hesitated but nodded in Kyoya's question.

"Then, we rely on you guys." Tamaki said, smiling as he stared at Haruhi. The girl merely looked away, thinking if they would be successful in inviting Hayate Kazumi. Well, they need to do it for their club. Who would want the Host Club to disappear?

~•~