Chapter 4

~•~
"So it's really true that Hayate-sama joined the Host Club!"

A girl exclaimed, sitting next to a tired Hayate on a comfy couch. There were also two girls sitting with Hayate. One was also sitting beside him while the other one sat in front of him.

"I'm really glad that you joined the Host Club, Hayate-sama!" Another girl exclaimed. She looked at Hayate with joy in her eyes that made him look away.

"Um, yeah." was all he could say.

"What made you join the Host Club, Hayate-sama?" The girl sitting on front of him tilted her head.

Hayate twitched his eye in annoyance and sighed. "What a pain."

He groaned. "Do I have to tell you that?"

Instead of being hurt, the girls blushed. Dumbfounded by his coolness.

"Never mind! You don't need to tell us." They said in chorus.

. . .

"Kyaaa! So cool!"

"This is too much for me!"

"Kyaa! Hayate-sama!"

They all squealed, struck by Hayate's charm. He furrowed his eyebrows, obviously being annoyed by all of the noise.

"Annoying."

As the girls were fangirling Hayate, Chiaki and Kyoya watched over the distance.

Chiaki sweatdropped. "Wow, they're really into it." Despite the weirdness of the girls, he smiled.

"Thanks to Hayate, the Host Club's customer increased." Kyoya stated, smiling as he saw the club room full with girls. "But that wouldn't happen if you didn't brought Hayate here. I appreciate your effort." He smiled.

"Oh, you're welcome." Chiaki stated. He looked at the club members as they flirted with the guests. He was amazed by their charms.

"Um, Kyoya-san," He caught the attention of Kyoya. "What do types mean?" He asked, tilting his head.

"Each member has specific types to entertain their guests," Kyoya looked at the members, making Chiaki look at them too.

"Haruhi is the Natural type," They can see Haruhi smiling as the guests compliments her.

"Hayate is the Lazy type," Hayate groaned in annoyance as the guests continued to fangirl.

"The twins are the little devil types." The twins were doing their usual routine. Instead of flirting with the guests, they flirted with each other. The girls around them squealed happily, enjoying the 'brotherly love' the two were portraying.

"That's a unique way to entertain guests. . ." Chiaki sweat-dropped.

Kyoya chuckled. "A lot of guests really enjoy that type of entertainment, you know?"

Chiaki widened his eyes. "Eh? Women have weird tastes. . ." He muttered.

"Continuing on, Hani-senpai is the Loli-Shota Type, while Mori-senpai is the Wild Type," As always, Mori and Hani are together. Hani was eating cake, while Mori was watching him. The girls blushed, admiring Mori's cool appearance and Hani's cute aura.