Chapter 2

~•~

This is how Chiaki looks like by the way~ (Art is not mine.) If you know the artist, please let me know!

) If you know the artist, please let me know!

~•~

Chiaki laid his chin on his palm. Getting bored, he tapped his fingers on the wooden table as he created a lively yet soft beat.

He suddenly stopped tapping and grabbed his bag. He rummaged the things inside in it until he could find his earphones. Once he found it, he took it and closed the zipper of the bag, putting it back where it belonged. He plugged his earphones on his phone and wore it.

He scrolled down his phone. Chiaki was finding the song he covered. After a few seconds, he found the music he was looking for. He immediately tapped it and his singing voice came out from his earphones.

(Things about us - Mafumafu)

Chiaki loves music. It's his passion. Too bad his parents want him to be a doctor instead of being a music artist. He doesn't want to disappoint his parents so he always hides his love for music whenever his parents are around.

Chiaki rested his chin on his palm. While he was listening to the song, he closed his eyes. "Hayate is really taking a long time." He thought.

He felt a presence and heard a chair being dragged beside him. When he opened his eyes, it was actually Hayate who just took a seat. Chiaki removed his earphones.

"Oh, you're back." He said. Hayate laid his head on the table. He was very tired. His face was very pale. That caused Chiaki to worry about him more.

"You look tired," Hayate nodded.

"Are you okay?" Hayate shook his head.

Chiaki sweatdropped. He was very curious of what happened. "What happened?" He asked. Hayate moved his head to look at Chiaki.

"The Host Club wants to make me a member." He grumbled. Hayate was really annoyed since he didn't like troublesome things. He would likely to avoid it if ever something complicated happened.

Chiaki smiled sweetly. "Eh, I think it's great. You should join Hayate."

Hayate was shocked by his response. He gave Chiaki a disgusted and confused look. He didn't expect Chiaki to encourage him join a club.

"Why are you looking at me with a disgusted face?" Chiaki sweat-dropped.

"I didn't expect you to make me join a club."

Chiaki sighed, laughing a bit after. "Well, I'm not going to take care of you forever, will I?" He gave a smile while Hayate avoided his gaze.

"And I think you should make some friends, Hayate." Chiaki suggested. He was smiling brightly while looking at Hayate.