Chapter 6

I have a rlly important announcement at the end, so pls read it!!!

~•~

Haruhi rose a brow, "The beach?"

"Yes, the beach!" The twins smirked.

Hayate took a bite of his strawberry crepe that was given by Hani. He lowered his head, "The beach..." he muttered.

"You said so before, right?" Hikaru leaned his face. "That you wouldn't mind going to a real beach." Kaoru smiled, also leaning his head like Hikaru.

Haruhi tilted her head, "Did I say that?" she asked.

The twins facepalmed, irritated by the forgetfulness of the girl. "Yes, you did. And so..."

"We've prepared swimsuits for you!"

The clubroom was filled with different kind of swimsuits. Each having a unique style. Chiaki stared at them with admiration, while Hayate continued to eat his crepe; disinterested by the whole thing.

"Wow, amazing! These designs are so beautiful! Don't you think so, Hayate?" Chiaki looked at Hayate with a child-like expression, waiting for him to answer.

Hayate sweatdropped, uncomfortable by the amazed look Chiaki was showing. "Well, I guess..." he replied.

The twins smirked, "Of course!" They stood proudly, wearing smirks on their faces.

Kaoru lifted his finger, "The swimsuits are designed by our mother, so they are guaranteed to be beautiful." he grinned.

Chiaki clapped his hands, "Ehh, that's amazing.

Kyoya coughed, adjusting his glasses. "If I'm saying this right, Chiaki and Hayate doesn't know that Haruhi is actually a female, correct?" he questioned.

...

"Shoot!"

"We forgot!"

The twins wore panicked expressions, not knowing what to do. "Because of the waterpark incident, we forgot!" they yelled.

"Ah, about that, we actually knew about it." Chiaki simpered.

The twins tilted their heads, "Eh?"

Chiaki raised his finger, "At the waterpark, when we were supposed to use the bathroom, we saw Haruhi-san wearing a pink swimsuit."

"Ah."

"I was really shocked, I thought Haruhi-san was a transvestite. Turns out, she was actually a girl all this time." he scratched his head, letting out an awkward giggle.

The twins looked at Hayate as they waited for him to say something about Haruhi.

He furrowed his eyebrows, "What?" The twins looked away, sweat-dropping from his glare.

Haruhi held her chin, "I'm don't really care if they know I'm a girl." she stated.

"The three of you are so carefree, huh? But is this fine, Kyoya-senpai?" they turned their heads to Kyoya, who was writing something on his black notebook.

"I think it's quite alright, the two don't really show any signs of telling anyone. Look." Kyoya pointed at the two 1st years.

Chiaki was smiling happily as he checked out the swimsuits. He dragged Hayate with him, who was annoyed since he can't eat his crepe in peace.

Chiaki stared at the simple yet elegant swimsuit in front of him. He held his chin, "I think this swimsuit is nice for Haruhi-san, don't you think?" he tilted his head, his smile not going away.