Chapter 3

~•~

"Welcome to the Host Club!"

Hayate deadpanned. Tamaki, being the dense king, walked towards to him without hesitation.

"I had a feeling you were going to come here," He grabbed Hayate's hand, kissing it.

"Thank you for coming here, my prince."

Hayate's face darkened. He wasn't sure what's making him angry. It's either Chiaki not telling him that they were going to the host club, or the fact that a complete stranger kissed his hand.
Even though it was obvious that Hayate was annoyed, Tamaki stood there, still holding his hand.

"Hey," Tamaki raised his head, smiling romantically. But once he raised his head, he flinched.

"Let go of me, you pervert." Hayate glared. His black eyes made him scarier.

Tamaki let go of his hand, shaking once he let go of it.

The twins snickered, then their snickers turned into laughter. They held their mouth with their hands to control their laughter.

Hikaru snorted. "Pffft, boss was called a pervert."

"He also called you a pervert too." Kaoru smirked, letting out a small laugh. Hikaru frowned as he remembered the time Hayate called him a pervert.

While the twins and Tamaki are busy teasing each other, the four club members, Haruhi, Kyoya, Hani and Mori, stood silently in the background.

Hani tugged Mori's shirt. "Hey, Takashi,"

Since Hani was very little, Mori had to bow his head to see the little guy.

"Hn?"

"I want to eat some cake..."

Mori smiled a little. He petted Hani's head.

"Sure..."

Hani smiled cutely. He was uncomfortable since he hasn't eaten any sweets for hours but cheered up when Mori went to get some cake.

"Chiaki."

Everyone suddenly stopped on what they're doing when they heard that annoyed voice. Mori stopped walking and payed attention to Hayate. Kyoya and Haruhi fixed their gaze on the boy. Tamaki and the twins stopped teasing each other and became quiet. While Chiaki, he was sweating non stop. He turned his head to Hayate slowly and smiled nervously.

"Y-Yes Hayate..?"

Hayate stared on the ground for a moment then suddenly turned his head to Chiaki, causing the poor blond boy to flinch.

"Explain why I'm here?" He raised a brow.

Chiaki didn't stop sweating and continued to panic. "W-well, umm." He stuttered words that nobody could understand making Hayate more annoyed.

"Well, you see..." He scratched his head, thinking of what to say but failing miserably.

Hayate sighed. "Didn't I tell you that I'm not interested in joining?"

"He did it for you, Kazumi-san."

Everybody was surprised. It was Haruhi's voice. Chiaki felt relieved when Haruhi spoke. This made Hayate very confused.