Sulli's pov

"Come on it can't be that bad i mean its just a party!" I said as i tugged her shoulder trying to manipulate her to go to the party with me.

"No Sulli I'm telling you this for the 10th time I'm not going to that party so you can get some "hot guys" and leave me alone for your "babes" she said ignoring me. Hmph time to pull out my point that gets her every time.

"There's going to be chocolate fondues and ice cream though even a chocolate cake and a vanilla one too!" Her eyes popped out "You know what it doesn't sound bad after all..." i quickly pushed her off the chair and started giving her a makeover i didnt really have to she was a natural beauty.

After a while tada

A goddess came out who knew my skills were so good? Just as i was thinking my phone suddenly rang i answered my driver reached i took Yuna's hand and she quickly grabbed her things before we left

*time skip at the Party just because i dragged this for too long*

3rd person pov

The girls reached the Party. Camera's flashing at them taking multiple photos of this special event. To Yuna it wasn't a first Sulli dragged her too much to partys that it was almost a routine.

The 4th year of the successful entertainment company 888. Yanjun the Ceo invited almost everyone he wanted he could even invite the all famous band BTS over but that would just be too overwhelming considering he that he is a big fan.

He went to greet Sulli and Yuna at the entrance. Giving them a big smile and welcoming them to the party and saying a thankyou the congratulations package Sulli gave him.

They went into the ballroom and got themselves at a table reserved for them.
Sulli left Yuna alone for 'buisness purposes' Yuna shrugged off letting her go. After all she is a buisness woman. Leaving Yuna alone Yuna decided to go to the buffet not far from their table to grab dinner.

After eating she was full she couldn't even take a sip of the champagne any longer deciding to go take a stroll out of the ballroom getting some fresh air. She slowly found herself lost at a balcony seeing a figure out in the windy weather. She approached the figure planning to ask for directions as she did not want to lose herself more. She asked him softly "Excuse me? Can you please tell me the directions back to the Ballroom?"

Not looking into his face shyly for a moment seeing him suddenly speak with a cold voice she looked up and saw someone she looked up too the young billionaire Cai xukun she suddenly fainted due to the alcohol she consumed or due to shock.

The all cold Cai xukun suddenly became warm and carried her bridal style carrying her things to his car. He felt a strange feeling around her... his heart pounding fast.