"Hello babe didn't know i'd meet you so soon. Aren't you suppose to be working? You know the OMG I HAVE WORK thing? we could have fun during that morning you know." He said cockily.

Yuna smirked and whispered into his ears seductively "Well Mr.Kun it was my last day today."

Leaving Xukun astonished she went back to the cafe feeling a presence behind her she turned back and was interrupted by a kiss her eyes widened as she saw who it was pushing that person off."What the fuck?"He addored the cussings of her it made her angelic voice seem so pleasent yet so vulgar.

Xukun hugged her pushing her to his chest as he licked her earlobe and said "Be mine" leaving a buisness card in her skirt's pocket as he walked to Yun hwa acting if nothing has ever happened.

"So dinner tonight and wedding dress? Oh that is all right?" He said ever so calm. "Yes! Add a house to the list too!"She chirped happily as she clunged onto him.

"Next!"She shouted quietly taking a note book and pen out ticking  off the things."I'm planning we get the dress first! So lets go!"Yun hwa dragged Xukun out of the cafe and going to a nearby boutique.

*time skip brought by uwu streets*
After what seemed like hours they finally decided the wedding dress