The impatient young billionaire suddenly recieved a file from Mr Huang. 'Yuna Kobayashi' Xukun quickly took a look at the file as he suddenly got a call from his secretary Huang.

H: Sir there is the Project xksw (xukun software) meeting today at noon.

He suddenly thought oh no wonder Yuna left so early for the presentation. He suddenly thought to himself why not just have it earlier?

X: Change the timing make it at 5 p.m make it a presentation dinner.

H:Yes sir i will inform the company.

*Meanwhile at Yuna's company*

Manager Kim," Yuna Kobayashi it is the 4th time you are late again. I have tried to handle this calmly but you don't seem to get my hints you are fired.

She walked out of the office going pack her things as she felt depressed she had worked in here for the past 3 years and she had a major project but it was all gone in a flash due to her recklessnes.

She took out her phone as it was mysteriously charged to a 100% as she called Sulli.

Y:Sulli yah....

S:Let me guess late again boss got sick of it fired?

Y: Yes

She said sounding sad and pathetic.

Y: I just wanted to sleep a little longed who knew he would blow up? What to do now? I'm single and jobless what to do...

She dragged her voice as her bestfriend cooed

S: Come on don't cry 不许哭(get the reference?)

Y: Whatever i am coming over

S: Yeah yeah

Yuna's Pov

Suddenly clique it started pouring i ran towards the nearest shelter and it just happened to be Cai's Co. I went in and went into a cafe inside it was a warm and cozy like place.

I saw a Beautiful figure and figured out it was China's most beautiful woman  Yun hwa

*imagine she is from China not taiwan*

She was grabbing i assume coffee two cups though. Who was it for i'm not sure... It is non of my bussiness why am i asking myself when i saw Xukun coming in the cafe. I quickly hid myself by going to the counter and ordering a drink. My favourite expresso and paid with cash while waiting at the counter.

I quickly recieved my drink as i went towards a table for one and enough space to notice them i took out my glasses that i didnt really need and wore them.

End of Yuna's Pov

Xukun's Pov

The girl my dad arranged for me decided to come over even though we were going to meet later today. I saw a figure that was like Yuna's going to the counter. I must be hallucinating but i'm pretty sure it is her though.

Yun hwa approached me as she spreaded her arms out and hugged me before giving me a drink which i kindly accepted. My eyes trailed the Yuna like figure to notice that she was actually Yuna the chocolate dark brown hair and cherry red lips it was her.

Before i could approach her Yun hwa interupted me by asking me to take a sit. "My parents want us to get a wedding dress tomorrow" i nodded my head sipping the drink that tasted like an americano.

"Excuse me for a moment." i said kindly as Yuna was leaving her seat to the bathroom area. I walked towards her and pinned her on the wall opposite the toilet's wall to trap her as i cuddled into her embrace.