Xukun POV

Oh goodness another blind date. What will happen again? Champagne on my face? Obnoxious little brats? Gold diggers? i know habung someone with you would increasw the status ans reputation but whats the point?

Third Persons POV

Xukun went back into his room seeing Yuna lying onto the bed peacefully. He went into the batheroom for a shower as he could not stop thinking about Yuna.

She was just too perfect for him if it was a dream he would not wake up, like a good dream once you wake up its gone unless you're lucky enough to get it back i guess but that happens rarely.

After showering, Xukun flopped onto the bed as thought were rising in his head. What happens if it happens again his train of thoughts tired him out as he fell into drowsiness.

The dream like reality suddenly came to a stop when his phone started ringing as if it was his Alarm clock waking the couple up. He took the phone and went to the restroom to answer it.

Father: Xukun you're on the headlines who is that girl?

Xukun: Who?

He asked slightly hunged over and confused

Father: Doesnt matter i'll just send you the copy

As the copy was sent he read 'Young Billionaire Xukun found a girlfriend?" he pressed onto the link.

The infamous Billionaire broke many young girls hearts during the 4th anniversary of 888 co. as he was spotted carrying a female.press more to find out...

He thought to himself oh goodness what am i suppose to do as if he was in a situation where his wife found out he had an affair.

He dragged himself out of his bathroom seeing the confused girl trying to wake up. How is he suppose to tell this to her? He went back online and saw his fathers messages

Father: Congratulations son.

Xukun: Thank you.

Yuna suddenly approached Xukun who was in a daze. "I have work today" she said "Let me bring you to work then" Yuna who was brushing her teeth immediately choked as the words that left his mouth were too unexpected.

"No no my co-workers would think we have a fling. Sir i can't bare for that to happen people might mis-understand." She said timidly.

"It's fine really. I don't mind. They can think whatever they want to." He said turning back into the ice cube he was last night.

"Just drop me off at my house please. Thank you!" She calmly told him what had happened overnight? Last night he was just a person that was as soft as a blanket(?) Now he suddenly became a ice cube.

He nodded his head as he brought her back to her home sweet home. "Thank you!" The younger one said as she got out of the car.

"No problem." He said cooly as he drove to his office as he recieved a message from his father.

Reaching his office he took out his phone.

Father: Break up with her.

Xukun: Why?

He said making it sound like they actuallu had a thing.

Father: You're getting married. She's probably a gold digger just break up with her.

With that sentence he got lit up with flames fuming through his head evdn though it sounds like there might be a possibility.

He stopped texting and saw his father type another message.

Father: Meet me at the Golden Restaurant tonight at 8.

He kept his phone in his pocket as he went into his office. Staff greeting him politely along with bowing. He went straight to his office.

Calling his secretary to do some research for someone he started missing the moment he left her.

"Hello?" Along with a few knocks his secretary a married 67 year old man came in he was just like a butler to Xukun.

"Come in." He said like always. The 67 year old came in greeting and bowed to the young billionaire.

The young billionaire coldly said "Mr.Huang help me find out about someone from the branch i'm partnering with. Her name is Yuna by the way." Knowing what Mr. Huang was going to ask.

"Yes sir, but i'd like to tell you something." He said nevoursly as his palms started sweating. Xukun nodded his head as he waited for his secretary to spill.

"I'm planning for a retirement. I plan to retire by this Friday." He said lifting the rocks off his shoulders.

Xukun continued to nod as he was trying to stay in a calm state.