I must be catching a cold, yuna said in her head. She did have a fever last night. Yuna sighed as she looked at the clock, it was time for her ticket to success but guess what. It was snatched by something called, lateness.

" You go girl! High pay, cute boss and nice things." Yuna said as she pointed at herself sending a flying kiss to the mirror. Only to cringe afterwards.

A few miles away though, Xukun was.... fanboying.

You may think, fanboying? Shouldn't he be working or attending  a meeting. Remember the oh so important meeting to Yuna? Related to him and her? He cancelled. Murmuring to himself," If I were to work with them, my company stocks would face possible restraint and small increase of stocks, worse of all, no Yuna Kobayashi."

He laid sat onto his well crafted, mahogany wood and leather scented the room, along with a to die for addictive scent. It was what all woman wanted. Literally all woman, the young girls playing in the playground to the old ladies accompanying those young girls.

"Aiyahhhh, Yuna is getting the better of me." He said before turning to his bed, which had a light scent of his girl. Sniffing the scent of his bed contentedly, the ringtone of his mobile resounded. Picking it up without checking the caller i.d.

"Can I help you?" He said lazily, the scent of her messing up his mind.

"Sir, you asked for information on Yuna Kobayshi and the employment form along with the five year contract on the job agreement? " Xukun's secretary said in a breath, tired out from last nights frenzy.

"Sir, I hope that you know that my lord might interfere in your relationship with Ms. Yuna. I will be emailing you the information and I'll leave the papers in your office back at head quarters." Secretary ChengCheng continued ranting.

"Yes yes, I don't care. She's mine and I'm hers. No 'pretty lady' or anyone else will be able to do anything." Xukun said, extremely love sick, like a little puppy.

He knew it wasn't puppy love, and.... he believes in love at first sight. He thought, I must be crazy.... it's okay. I'm crazy for her and only her.

Meanwhile, Yuna was pampering herself. Buying some beauty products, after all girls will be girls.

"Everytime I come around, another bad boy down." Yuna's ringtone vibrated. Xukun called, she pressed answer.

Xukun:
Hello? Are you Yuna?

He asked desperately, palms getting clammy and sweaty. It felt like confessing to his first love.

Yuna:
Yes, it's my Yuna. How may I help you xu-boss?

Yuna said, her throat starting to feel dry. Looking around nervously.

Xukun:
Can we grab lunch together? I'm kinda feeling peckish and we need to sign our contract...

Yuna:
Uhhhh...
____
That's it for this chapter. :)