Third persom POV

Xukun was in the car with Yuna.He touched her forehead realizing that she has a high fever.Feeling worried for her he put his coat onto Yuna turning the heater on.Yuna suddenly made a move and suddenly woke up too tired to realize her surroundings as she went back to sleep.

His heart pounding so loud it could be heard also because it was silent in the car it wasn't a awkward type of silence though it was more of a calm silence. Until Yuna's phone started ringing Xukun decided to leave it.

Sulli's POV

OH NO YUNA SHIT I ONLY LEFT HER FOR LIKE 30 MINUTES THAT LITTLE GIRL! "Have you seen Yuna?" he nodded his head only after a while he then responded "Yeah i saw her leave with Xukun
or sort of Xukun was carrying a girl that looked like her" "Oh thank you" oh my goodness she got herself a man and ledt me alone? wow i took out my phone and started calling her after a few minutes she still didn't answer.

Wow i don't really think anything bad will happen to her she is 20 what could happen to her?

Xukun's POV

Finally i reached home. I called for one of the maids as i went up to my room as i slowly laid her down onto my bed. "Yes sir?" she asked "Call my doctor ask him to come." she nodded her head and took her leave.

I sat on the bed and observed her features. Light brown hair,pale skin,pinkish red cherry soft lips. My heart took over me as my face got near hers... and i suddenly kissed her a crimson red colour took over my cheeks.

Goodness something sure got into me her voice not so high pitched a warm voice almost like a mom's something like a first love's voice her lips so soft and kissable. I almost did it again until a knock was made outside the door.

"Come in"i said almost as if i was irritated."Sir the doctor will be coming in about an hour" i just nodded my head simply implying for her to go out.I continued to look at her features as she suddenly woke up.

Her hazel brown eyes were the first things i realized filled with confusion."Where am i?"

Yuna's POV

I fell asleep as i was asking the guy for directions more like fainted.I woke up and i saw myself in his car but i was too tired to stay awake longer so i fell back asleep. I felt myself getting carried again and when i was put onto a bed i heard someone talking a clear but husky voice talking to a person who i assumed is a girl?i heard the door close when someone was siting on the bed an intense atmosphere around the room as i suddenly felt a warm pair of lips on mine.

After what i assumed a short moment he stopped kissing me a minty taste from his lips like peppermint. I suddenly had the urge to wake up and so i did."Where am i?" the first thing that left my lips. He was staring at me when he suddenly tugged me into the blankets as he said "You are at my house."

His house? Wait what about Sulli? OH NO SULLI I LEFT HER! poor her whatever she has Yanjun anyways.My heart started pounding really fast and my cheeks blushed rosy pink. I had a sudden urge to hug him as if he read my mind his long arms wrapped onto me.

Third Person POV

Xukun couldn't resist but to wrap her arms around Yuna's petite figure as he nuzzled into her and quickly fell asleep into Yina's embrace he thought to himself did he drink too much alcohol as he suddenly lost his thoughts due to Yuna's scent cinamonny and chocolatey a warm and comforting scent for Xukun.

They both fell asleep in each others embrace as if a few minutes felt like seconds time flew by so quickly that an hour already passed. Suddenly a loud knock was heard causing both Xukun and Yuna to wake up.