Parents evening

Ms. Wardwell looked at the clock over the door with disappointment. Only an hour had passed and the mother of demons had already grown beyond just annoyed. It was parents evening at the school and she hadn't been able to get out of it, so she found herself waiting for the next parents to arrive.

God, how much she hated these humans with their small and unimportant problems. But he was so good last year, she was the best in class, how come we've never been informed about that, blah, blah, blah.

She had much more important things to turn to. She still hadn't found a way to bring Sabrina to sign the book and had got on her aunt's bad side. She needed to figure out how to deal with Zelda Spellman later though.

The next pair of parents entered the room and she greeted them with her carefully trained fake smile.

"Good evening Mr. and Mrs.-" but she was cut off before she could say another word.

The door crashed against the wall with an intensity that made Ms. Wardwell question its stability and none other than Zelda Spellman waltzed into the room. Surprised, she eyed the red faced ginger witch and suspected the topic of discussion would rather be unpleased by the looks of it.

"How dare you?!" She said and barely managed to compose herself.

"In case you haven't noticed, I'm in the middle of a conversation. You may wait outside until we've finished," she said in her most innocent voice and only angered Zelda further.

"I don't care what you are doing! Out. Now," she said and the parents of some stupid kid in one of her stupid classes wanted to protest but with a quick motion, Ms. Wardwell had made them leave the room in a trance.

With a flick of fingers, Zelda let the door slam shut behind them.

"So what can I do for you, Ms. Spellman?" Ms. Wardwell asked and leaned back in her chair. This was about to be interesting.

"I want you to stay away from my niece," Zelda hissed and stared at her with an intensity that would have made every normal witch cower in fear. But not Madam Satan. She knew this game too well and she knew even better how to win it.

"And why is that?" Ms. Wardwell asked and folded her hands on the table, staying as calm as one can be. This made Zelda furious. She wasn't used to people fighting her. She was used to people, like Hilda, to give up any fight and just agree to whatever Zelda had asked of them but Ms. Wardwell was different. She had a certain kind of danger to her and Zelda didn't like it one bit.

She didn't like being out of control or showing weakness for that matter and Ms. Wardwell seemed like a person that could cause both at the same time. She didn't like the brunette and needed to rid herself of the burden she had proven to be.

The other witch had manipulated her way into her family through Sabrina and Zelda had tolerated it for long enough. But she had crossed the line and Zelda needed to act on her wrong doings before it was too late.

"You're a bad influence and it needs to stop. I won't have her well taught manners ruined by, by... someone like you," Zelda spat and shot Ms. Wardwell another one of her icy glares, she was famous for but didn't see it affect her one bit.

"And what exactly do you mean by people like me?" Ms. Wardwell said with a raised eyebrow and tilt of head. Oh, this woman was driving her up the wall with her annoying way of being immune to her glares.

"Someone who doesn't care about rules, very important ones. You gave her the idea of bringing someone back from the dead and gave her a book for it. I forbid such actions," Zelda said and finally found a bit of pride at the short flicker of surprise in the other woman's eyes.