Spellwood

She caresses her leg that is covered in bath bubbles with a gentle touch, sipping on her glass of delicious white wine that had been waiting in Faustus's fridge when she arrived earlier that day. The freshly shaven leg is soft and feels silky underneath her soft and slow strokes and Zelda hums in appreciation.

She obviously put a lot of effort into her look and planned on looking especially exquisite for their first meeting in over four months. She can finally relax after a long day, a long week, a long month... a long year.

Faustus's home has become her sanctuary ever since the death of his wife and as much as he mourned the loss of his beloved Constance, their chemistry has always been strong and goes back to their own days at the Academy.

The hot feeling of the bubbling water feels exquisite on Zelda's skin and she leans back, relaxing against the cushion Faustus had to buy for her comfort, much to his dismay. She closes her eyes, putting the glass aside and allows her mind to let go off all the drama and chaos awaiting her at home. She allows herself to let go for once.

Her mind wanders to happier days, where Sabrina was still a child and their household high in the eyes of their coven, in the eyes of Faustus. That is no more. Not even her meddling with Faustus seem to be good enough to get their family name back high up and it's not because of the lack of effort.

Her hand rests above her stomach and she sighs in sheer comfort. No Sabrina, no Hilda and most importantly nobody to disturb her so much needed alone time.

She feels her closed eyes grow even heavier and smiles at the thought of finally having a peaceful sleep, even if it has to be in a hot tub. She slightly moves her back into a more comfortable position before she allows herself to be carried away by the soft waves of the lilac water brushing against her skin ever so often.

No worries for once.

She is just about to be taken and devoured by sleep when she hears a deep and raspy voice disturb her from reaching her safe place.

"Good evening, Sister Zelda," he says and she opens her eyes to look at him kneeling next to the hot tub, watching her body sit up with an ease that amazes him. Her movements resemble sheer elegance and he feel like his sight has been blessed by the small section of leg that shines through the insane amount of bubbles covering the ginger beauty.

"Good evening, Faustus," she says, her voice low and she reaches for the glass of wine again, sipping on it slowly.

"I see you have started without me," he says and she raises an eyebrow at his statement.

"It was you who had to work late at the Academy. I thought I might as well enjoy myself if you're going to take some time," Zelda says and sets the glass back down with a clink that echoes through the entire bathroom that is much bigger than hers at home.

"Do you mind if I join you?" he says after having seen the second glass further back.

"I don't know... You made me wait in the rain for good five minutes before you told me that you forgot to notify me of your being late," she says and pretends to think about it, stroking her chin in order to look deeply lost in thought.

"And I dearly apologized for it," he adds and takes her wet hand in his, cradling it like the most precious thing he has ever held.

"That you did," she says and watched him kiss the back of her hand slowly and delicately, never breaking eye contact.

"I would love for you to join me," she says, her throat dry from the arousement of the view in front of her. Faustus could be a real gentleman at times and she loves those moments in particular. The moments where he treats her like his Queen, like his equal and sometimes even more.