Happy Valentine's Day

Zelda burst through the door of her once beloved home with rage burning deep within her. How dare this witch do this to her... again? After everything she had done to her! The ginger flipped her wrist and the nearby chair crashed against the wall and fell onto the floor with a loud bang.

"The audacity she has!" Zelda yelled and her hand went to her temples almost immediately. The pounding headache had returned and replaced the sweet thoughts of memories she had kept close to her heart.

With a huge sigh, the witch felt another wave of anger waltz through her body, leaving burnt and destroyed paths behind.

With a snap of her fingers a glass of whiskey appeared in her hand and she took a sip of the liquor, needing to shut off before she could do something she would regret sooner than later. It wasn't the time for stupid impulsive reactions and Zelda wasn't the witch to react on any stupid ideas.

She started pacing up and down the empty living room, trying to process what had just happened. She couldn't believe her ears when Father Blackwood had told her about the monstrosity that had been caused.

And she had the unthankful job of fixing it... again. A scream of frustration left her lips but only because the ginger was home alone. She would have never let anybody see how hard it really hit her.

She was so sick and tired of solving everybody's problems and still getting nothing but hurtful words in return. She didn't want to save anybody's behind just for once. She wanted to enjoy her life and not care a damn about what other people did, but she couldn't.

She loved her family and those she considered friends, not many but few had reached that status, and would never do anything to hurt any of them, so of course she had to step in when she had heard about it.

But this wasn't over. She would make sure to make it very clear what she thought about this when she next saw her. She took another sip and the burning sensation calmed her nerves immediately.

The rush of emotions that had brought her to a new high faded into exhaustion and strained feelings as she came down from her high only to be crushed by reality.

She was tricked once again and she hated how she held that power over her. She made her way upstairs, not caring about any duties she might have had and went straight to her bedroom. She needed a few hours sleep to face any of her family members again, so she settled on emptying her glass and trying to fall asleep.

She opened the door while throwing her head back, swallowing the last contents of the glass and almost chocked on it when she saw the outlines of a familiar person sitting on her bed.

She tried to keep the contents in her mouth, finding it rude to spit them back into the glass and struggled to look gracefully much to her dismay.

The contents were swallowed and an annoyed look crossed her features as she strode into the room ignoring the person.

"Ever heard of 'Hello'?" A honey coated voice echoed through the room and Zelda rolled her eyes.

"Ever heard of ringing the door?" She gave back and heard the other woman chuckle.

"I thought you'd never come up," the brunette complained and Zelda could feel the smile tug at her lips. She always managed to make the redhead smile. Ever since the night of the exorcism Zelda couldn't stop thinking about her and the problem only worsened once they started sharing a bed.

"Should I go back down?" She teased and walked over to Mary in a slow and teasing manner.

"No, because then you wouldn't be able to see your surprise."