23

After doing my normal ritual of taking the dogs for a walk and then feeding them, I put on a load of washing that was never going to get done unless I did it. I cleaned the kitchen and when I finished with the kitchen i pulled out the vacuum and started to vacuum the house. God knows with how much Jesse worked he didn't have time to do it and I knew that Vincent didn't even know what a vacuum was.

I was almost done with the living room when Vincent yanked the power cord from the socket and stomped over to me with an irritated look on his face. He didn't say anything and he just dragged me to his room and pushed me on to his bed. He got back in to bed and switched on the TV, the volume could hardly be heard. "Pick something, shut up and don't fucking move." He grunted and laid down back under the dark blue covers and closed his eyes.

I was so surprised that I just did what he said. For a while at least, after about half an hour I needed to pee so I figured I'd get up and leave him to rest. Except when I tried to get out of the bed he rolled over and opened his eyes to look at me. "Where are you going?" He asked.

"To pee."

He ignored me and rolled back over and I got up and shut his door. I didn't go back in, in fact I went to my room and continued to watch Supernatural in there. Half way through the episode I had just started Vincent came in to my room and crawled on to my bed, he hadn't done that in a while. Not since I was his favourite girl in Australia, anyway. "You didn't come back." He pouted at me as he stole the pillow that I was hugging and put it behind his head.

"Why would I?"

"I'm sorry about last night," He said as he made himself comfortable with my pillow.

"Do you remember last night?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Bits and pieces." He frowned.

"Do you want me to fill you in?" I picked up the remote control and paused Supernatural and then turned around in the bed so I was sitting cross legged in front of Vincent. I couldn't keep the smile from my face when he looked at me with an unsure frown.

"Do I really want to know?"

"Probably not, but just for my entertainment, I'm going to tell you anyway." I said bright and he rolled his eyes. "I asked you a stupid question which I thought would go over better if you were drunk and it completely backfired on me." I started and wondered if I should even tell him that I asked him about kissing my cheek on the cruise. But it was too late now, "I asked you why you kissed my cheek on the cruise and you full blown denied ever going anywhere near my cheek. You said, and I quote, 'I can't believe you think I kissed your cheek, I wouldn't even kiss your ass'" I giggled as I watched his face go from unsure to completely horrified that he did that.

"You then proceeded to tell me that you would remember if you had kissed my cheek and I told you that I did remember because my cheek is connected to my face." He laughed at that but still didn't say anything. "I pointed to exactly where you kissed my cheek and then you deemed it necessary to attack my face with yours and then we got caught by the delivery boy." I couldn't keep the smile off my face and I laughed loudly when he covered his face with his hands.

"Jesus christ." He groaned.

"Wanna know what you said when I made you go to bed?" I smiled brightly at him.

"I remember that," He groaned.

"You also licked my hand when I put my hand over your mouth to stop you from attacking me again." I laughed.

"I am so sorry." He groaned again.

"I haven't been so horrified and entertained at the same time in ages."