intellectual shrimp fry, ahin

The morning passed like how it normally does. 

Except that they were all silent and not making a mess in the kitchen like how they usually do because Yeonwoo is killing them.

Killing them in curiosity.

So Hyebin called all of the members except Yeonwoo to huddle in the dining room. Yeonwoo was left practicing inside their room which is appointed solely for practicing choreography only.

Yeonwoo was trying to do a dance cover, but it didn't bother any of the members more than how they were already bothered of the fact that Yeonwoo knows something about them—something they all tried to hide and was revealed when they were stupidly, and quite idiotically, drunk.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING IN HE—" Hyebin immediately covered JooE's mouth when she started strutting inside the Dining Room like it was nobody else's business.

"QUIET!!!"

"Oh shut up, Hyebin-unnie. You aren't being helpful either! Why are you both so loud?" Daisy hissed and Hyebin just gave the rapper in their huddle a glare. Daisy just mouthed an 'oops' and went to Jane's side.

Jane folded her arms. "You should treat your unnies better, Yoo Jung Ahn."

Daisy just shrugged. "You should also treat your dongsaengs better too..." she whispered while looking at Jane's frown.

Hyebin called their attention and discussed the plan to make Yeonwoo reveal what happened that night—and they knew it wasn't going to be easy.

Nancy just listened and had her head down for a while. Little did they know, Nancy knew what she did to her unnie—it was clear as day to her that she can remember owning Yeonwoo's ear that night.

To her surprise, she wasn't flustered about it at all. In fact, she was proud of herself to have actually done it.

She really wanted to get a very sweet revenge—and it was indeed a sweet and blissful one.

But she felt like something was off.

She doesn't remember anything after sucking Yeonwoo's earlobe. Nancy wondered why because she wasn't that completely drunk and intoxicated.