allergic reaction

Nancy moaned when the heat strikes her square on the face. She rolled her body until her back was facing the ceiling. She sniffed the pillow she clutched near her and the scent immediately engulfed her lungs.

Hmmm, it smells like rose euphoria. Nancy thought as a small smile crept on her face. She snuggled closer to the pillow and frowned when she touched something hard.

Eh? Why are there soft parts and hard parts—

"You seem to be enjoying."

Nancy immediately jolted upright from her lying position, the ghost of her sleep completely gone.

Nancy's eyes immediately went to her hand who was still holding that hard thing—the thing she stupidly thought as a pillow were actually Yeonwoo's abs.

With bated breath, she withdrew her hand, and the waves of disappointment crashed onto her again. She was about to lay down to get more sleep when she realized that it was Yeonwoo's room so her action literally stopped halfway.

Nancy closed her eyes sternly in sheer humiliation when she heard Yeonwoo's laugh.

"Sleep if you still want to, baby." Yeonwoo smirked when Nancy's body plopped entirely on the bed with the mention of her endearment.

Oh, is this how I affect her? Gosh, I'm suddenly so proud of myself. Yeonwoo silently congratulated herself. Yeonwoo leaned closer to Nancy's face.

She pecked a kiss on Nancy's lips. "Good morning, baby girl." Nancy's heart beat literally surpassed the fastest heart rate recorded in World Guiness.

Nancy's giddiness was too much to contain so all of her suppressions was released by a smile.

"All this time, I thought I was dreaming." Nancy said before sitting and putting Yeonwoo's face between her palms.

"Am I a good dream, hmm?" Yeonwoo's raspy voice was still audible. Nancy assumed that she just woke up because she stupidly caressed her abs.

"You're surreal." Nancy said and leaned closer to close the gap between them. Nancy's lips met Yeonwoo's again and it was something more tender than rough. Short-lived, but blissful.

"I love you." Nancy told her after breaking away. Yeonwoo's heart thumped crazily after hearing it again. Heck, she wanted to record Nancy's voice so that she'll never forget this actually happened and that she wasn't dreaming at all.

"I love you more." Yeonwoo pecked another quick kiss. But before pulling away, she bit Nancy's lower lip. Yeonwoo's triumph was immediately shown through her smile.

Nancy pouted and ignored the heat forming in her cheeks. "You cheat. I love you most."

Yeonwoo was about to argue when she decided to mess with her again.

Old habits die hard, indeed. Yeonwoo thought before proceeding with her plan.

"I'm convinced." Yeonwoo smirked. Nancy frowned. "You must love me so much to show me your bare face in the morning—"