Prologue

I'm Song Y/n (Your name) a half human and a half vampire. How did that happen, you ask. Well, my mother is a human and my father is a vampire. He's not an ordinary vampire, He's the REAL King of vampires.

And I want to tell you how they met.

My father is forced to marry another vampire and he didn't like the idea of it, but he don't have any other choices. After their marriage he tried to develop his feelings for the girl which is the Queen but failed.

He tried to escape the castle and planned to go in the world of humans but he was attacked by some other vampires.

Like I said his not an ordinary vampire. He can heal his body in just a few seconds, he can run faster or do anything faster than any other vampires, and more.

So that means he still successfully escaped, but as he entered the world of human his injuries that are caused of the fight a while ago appeared.

My mother happened to see my father in the woods, so being a soft woman, she helped him. She brought him in her small but neat and tidy house. She did everything she can to let my father live.

Little did she know my father fell in love with her.

He stayed with my mother for 2 years and they decided to get married. After some more years I was born.

One night my father was in the woods to hunt some animals. But he was caught into a fight with some vampires from the vampire world.

Little did he know, my mother saw every single detail in their fight.

My father was scared that I might be taken away so he gave me to his CLOSEST sibling,
which is my Uncle.

The next day he told everything to my mother, but she didn't get angry because he loved my father so much.

At night, there was knock on the door. My mom opened the door and saw a thousand of vampires.

My dad heard her shout and so he followed her and saw the other vampires.

That night was a nightmare to my father. He was protecting my mother and at the same time fighting with the vampires.

A vampire was about to stab my mother but my father saw it and hugged her from the back before they disappeared in the thin air.

From that night, from that hour, from that minute and from that second no one saw them until now.

You must be asking how I knew all of these things. Thanks to my uncle.

Flashback

"Y/n, you're a vampire" he said with a very serious tone. "N-no. I'm not a monster!!" I said while shaking my head. I'm still 9 years old yet I am already experiencing these things.

Time pass by but I still didn't believe that I'm a vampire not until I turned 10. In the middle of the night of my birthday, I suddenly craved for blood.

I tried my best to control myself and groaned as loud as I can.

As my uncle entered the mansion he saw me in the middle of the hallway. He worriedly looked at me and grab a small mirror bringing it in front of my face.

I can't believe it...My eyes are color dark red.
My face was pale. And I have fangs. I looked down and saw my nails, they were long.

Your eyes: