Chapter 15: Princess

Both of them shouted in pain as they were attacked. I don't know why, but a sudden pain rushed all through out my body. As I shouted in pain, I felt my body started shaking too much. Then I don't know what happens next, what I remembered was me saving Jungkook, but I also felt like I was saving Sehun.

Author's POV

Jungkook and Sehun had their eyes widened as they couldn't believe what just happened. Y/n saved Jungkook and Sehun at the same time. How? I know it's unbelievable, but she became two. She saved Jungkook using her vampire form and saved Sehun with her wolf.

After she finally killed the whole pack, her vampire form and wolf bumped into each other, making her go back into her human form and fall on the ground. "Y/n!" Jungkook and Sehun ran to her, but Jungkook ran faster and fall on his knee in front of her.

As Jungkook saw Y/n opening her eyes and he helped her sit on the ground with Sehun behind. "Hey, you okay?" Jungkook asked softly and held her shoulders with worry written all over his face. "Just a little head ache. I'm fine." She said massaged her temples.

"Y/n, we're still curious. What happened to you?" Sehun said. She looked at Sehun then at Jungkook. "What happened?" She asked curiously. "Y/n, your vampire saved Jungkook and at the same time your wolf saved me. Y/n, you became two." Sehun softly answered.

Y/n's POV

Memories of me saving them both flashed in my mind, making me look at them both again. "I don't know too." I sighed and messed my hair. "How about we ask Mr. Ahn?" Jungkook requested. I nod my head as I myself want to know the answer too.

I tried to stand up, but my feet doesn't cooperate with me, making me fall back on the ground. Jungkook then sat in front of me and said, "Ride." I wrapped my arms around his neck and he stood up which made me wrap my legs around his waist.

"Aww, How sweet~" Sehun stopped as he saw the scary glare from Jungkook.

----------•-----------•-----------

Jungkook's POV

"What you felt and thought at that time affected your wolf and vampire that made yourself multiply." Mr. Ahn said after checking up on Y/n. "So that means I can multiply into more?" Y/n asked. Mr. Ahn just nodded his head.

While I just stayed in the corner leaning on the wall with a blank face. I was worried yet angry at the same time. Worried for Y/n's health and Angry on Y/n as she kept a secret from me. Not just any other secret. A secret that Y/n is a wolf.

I even became more frustrated when I found out that the guy was Sehun. OH SEHUN! Out of all boys, it has to be him.

"Jungkook?" Y/n said which interrupted my thoughts. I looked at her before leaving the house of Mr. Ahn not saying any Goodbyes or Thank you. When I got out, I heard Y/n bid her goodbye and apologized on what I did then I heard the door closed behind me.

As I saw that she was about to scold me, I walked away. "Jeon Jungkook!!!" She shouted and ran in front of me. I looked straight into her eyes as I saw anger in it. "What's your problem?!" Instead of answering, I walked pass her.

She scoffed and continued shouting. "So this our new relationship now?! You'll ignore me because I'm a wolf?!" That made me stop. I turned my head to my right for a bit before continuing my steps.

Y/n's POV

As I was shouting Jungkook's name, I saw Sehun stood beside me. "I might know why he's ignoring you." I looked at him, wanting him to continue. "What would you feel if the person you trust the most hid a secret from you?" He said as he raised his brows.

I fell silent. Guilt struck me like a truck. I looked back a Jungkook. He was gone. "I am not a good friend." I mumbled. "Just talk it out Y/n. Jungkook will forgive you, I'm sure."

-------

2 days has passed and Jungkook and I still hasn't fixed our problem, while Sehun went back to the house, still not wanting to go back to their kingdom.

I tried talking to Jungkook, but he keeps ignoring me. I came back home after visiting Mr. Ahn. My Grandma and uncle was so worried, even So-Hee. She was scolding me for not coming into school.

"I'm sorry. I won't do it again." I said and she stopped talking. "And Y/n, please do give me a call if you're up to something, alright?"
So Hee, my 'mother' said . I nodded and raised my right hand, as if I am promising her.

"Now can we go to the cafeteria already? I'm really hungry." I held my stomach and looked at her. "Let's go!!" She cheered and pulled me towards the cafeteria. When we went in, I pulled So Hee to BTS' table.

"Hey Everyone!" I said happily as I missed there presence. I missed how it feels to have a lot of friends. "Hey Y/n." Taehyung said and pulled me beside him. So Hee also sat beside me. As I was about to start a conversation, Jungkook stood up and left.

My smile faded. Will he keep doing this? Him ignoring me forever doesn't sound so good. How can he even ignore me for that long?!!!

"Y/n, what happened to you and Jungkook?"

"Everything okay between you two?"

"What's wrong with Jungkook?"

"What just happened?"

"Jungkook! Where are you going?"

"But Y/n just came~"

"You guys are fighting?"

They all asked, but instead of answering their questions, I followed Jungkook. "Jungkook!" I yelled as I was jogging towards him in the hallway. I turned him around by pulling his shoulder.

"Please! I am sorry for whatever I have done, I'm sorry for hiding a secret from you, I'm sorry for not telling you what I have been through, I'm sorry for not trusting you, I'm sorry that I was not being a good friend to you, but please forgive me. I need you in my life. My life wouldn't be completed without you. Please, I am really sorry!"

I cried as I kneeled in front of him. My tears were flowing out of my eyes. I couldn't handle losing someone important to me. That's my biggest fear. I don't know what to do with my life if Jungkook will be gone. I couldn't even imagine it.

I was covering my face as I was crying, when I felt him kneel in front of me and removed my hands.

"Please don't cry, Princess."

-------------•--------------

Words - 1146

[Unedited]

Honestly, I was just typing anything that could come up in my mind, not caring about my actual storyline.

I'm sorry for not updating for a while since I was busy at school, being the classroom's secretary sucks.

Another sorry coming from me as I disappointed you in this chapter, It was quite boring... I was so out of Ideas...

Have a good day or night, BYE!!!