Chapter 24: Bloodbath

Hey guys!! Sorry to disturb, but here's like the floor plan of the... Ummm, Kingdoms?? So that you wouldn't be confused later on.

------------------------------
North Kingdom
---------
North Kingdom's Gate
--------------------------------------------------------
Boundary line
--------------------------------------------------------
South Kingdom's Gate
---------
South Kingdom
-----------------------------

Third Person

"Your Majesty, did we really have to attack now?" Shaun asked beside Jungkook, riding their horses. "We shall not give time for them to train." He said strictly and smirked afterwards. "*Sigh* I pity you, Y/n. If only you didn't go back there." He mumbled and shook his headed.

"Shall we start the attack?" The King asked. "Anytime, your Majesty." Shaun smirked with him and yelled 'fire'. The catapults launched burning balls of rope towards the Kingdom of South Vlode. Fire then reflected in his eyes and he heard screams and cries. Jungkook closed his eyes in pleasure.

The North Vliants went charged on their horses, aiming to get through the closing gates of the South Vlode. As the North Vliants got in, they were greeted by the South Vliants. They were all confused as behind the South Vliants were their undamaged fortress.

"It's an illusion!" One of them yelled and threw his spear towards the South Vliants. When his spear reached them, the wall of illusion disappeared in a mist and revealed the falling Kingdom of South Vlode.

They spotted Y/n from a far. She was in front of their Kingdom, with the South Vliants fixing their formation. Jungkook then went in front of his Vliants and Y/n did the same. Both of the leaders were both throwing murderous glares at each other.

Y/n looked away first and cued the South Vliants to attack. All of them took it as a cue and ran towards each other. The North and South Vliants killed each other with bravery knowing that they will die as heroes of their own Kingdom.

Soon, the leaders joined the war. Y/n's horse was killed so she had to fight on her feet. She jumped down and cut off the Vliant's head. She carried her heavy sword by her right hand and swish it towards the enemies she encounter.

For a moment, she stopped and looked around. Groans and swords clashing together was what she heard. She soon realized that she could ask for help from the wolves. Just by thinking, a pack of wolves soon appeared out of no where. She recognized one of the wolves, it was Sehun. They both smiled at each other and resumed on fighting.

She kept doing that until she met Jungkook in the middle of the war, just like the other cliché movies. She looked at him in the eyes and still hoped that he will come back to himself. She looked down realizing that there's no more she can do.

Y/n didn't notice that Jungkook lifted his sword up and aimed to cut her head off, but Y/n was fast and squatted to dodge the sword. She continued blocking Jungkook's sword even though she knew that she will be killed soon.

Jungkook was getting impatient so he hit Y/n's hand which made her drop her sword. "Ahhhh!" She groaned and hisses in pain. She took a glance at her injury. The wound was deep and blood was oozing out of her pale skin and drops on the white snow.

"Did I hurt you? Princess?" He swings his sword in front of her. Y/n's heart was racing knowing that this would be the end.