Chapter 8: Bonded

I went back to the table and sat beside Jungkook. "Who was that?" He asked as the other members talked to each other. "Uncle...and he said he wanted to talk to us." I replied, whispering. "How did he know that I am with you??" he asked. I rolled my eyes and looked at him.

"You are a vampire yet you don't know??" I said as he shrugged. "He is my blood related uncle, he can sense other vampires that I am with." He nodded his head in understanding and looked at the other members.

"It's getting dark, what if we continue this at home??" Jin suggested. Yes, we talked there for the whole afternoon. We all nodded in agreement. "Me and Y/n have to go and meet her uncle though." Jungkook informed the others.

"Then we all meet tomorrow again??" J hope said. We all bid our goodbyes and part our ways. "Had fun?" Jungkook asked. I nodded my head. I and Jungkook entered our own car and went to our mansion, me leading the way to Jungkook.

As we arrived, I went out of my car and looked at Jungkook. "Nice house..." he said amused. I chuckled at his cuteness. "Come on, let's go in." I grabbed his wrist and went in. My grandma rushed to me and started checking on me, as usual.

After checking me, she looked up to me. "Hmm, no new bruises. What happened?" She asked while her eyebrows smashed each other. "Maybe because me and my bullies became friends??" I said and shrugged my shoulders. "Oh! Grandma, let me introduce my BEST FRIEND to you." emphasizing the word best friend.

I gestured Jungkook to come closer, he did. "Jungkook this is my Grandmother, Grandma this Jungkook." I introduced them to each other. Jungkook bowed to show respect. "Nice to meet you ma'am." he smiled as he greeted. My grandmother did the same. "Grandma, where is Uncle??" She pointed his room, indicating that he is in there. We excused ourselves and went upstairs.

"Come in." He said as he heard our knockings. "Long time no see, Mr. Song." Jungkook greeted. "No need to be so formal, Jungkook...Call me uncle." He said with a soft smile. He ushered us in and let us sit on his couch, then he sat on the opposite side.

"What do you want to talk about, Uncle??" I said as I sat comfortably. He looked at us and crossed his legs and lean his hands on it. "About you and Jungkook." I and Jungkook looked at each other in confusion. "What about us, Uncle?" Jungkook said.

"Have you both have been asked yourselves on why you both have the same mark on your shoulder??" He asked. We shook our head and waited for him to continue. "Well... He finally said after a long moment, yet he paused again.

"Well...?" I and Jungkook asked. Uncle stood up and walked towards his wooden closet, getting a big old book out and gave it to us. We looked at him, then he gestured us to open it.

Hesitantly opening it, we saw different kinds of marks. Beside those marks, words were written, telling what the mark means. Above it tells what level of vampire can have it, while Under it tells the power of the mark.

After turning multiple pages, we ended up seeing our mark at the end of the book. We shifted our eyes beside it, expecting a message on what our marks means, but instead, we saw a clue, maybe, on what our mark means. We read it.

"We might be the strongest, but Don't forget, we still have weakness. Son or daughter of the Queen and King, if we are together please don't blink. Anger will destroy us, but tears will help us."

Then, our eyes traveled down, to see what the power of the mark is, but nothing was written, except for a quotation.

"Loving me will make you stronger, Leaving me will make you weaker."

We started at it for some minutes, trying to figure out what it means, but we can't put a finger on it.

Our eyes traveled up, expecting to see what level are we, but ended up seeing another quotation.

"High or low, it doesn't matter, cause even so, we are still stronger."

Shifting our eyes into my uncle again, we used our eyes to plead to him to help us with our confusion. He sat himself down again, our eyes focusing in every movement of his.

"Every vampire has a mark on it's shoulder...if their mark is on the left, that means they are just an ordinary vampire, if it is on the right, they are royal blooded vampire. The first mark that you saw on the first page of the book are your parents mark..."

Our parents?? Does uncle mean all parents has this mark? "Your father, Y/n, and Your mother, Jungkook...only them can have this marks since they are the REAL King and Queen." he paused while I looked at Jungkook, him slowly turning his head towards me.

"Your mother is the Queen?!"

"Your father is the King?!"

We both shouted in unison, pointing each other, eyes widened. We've been together for at least 3 years yet we didn't even notice it. "Why did you keep it from me?" Jungkook just asked curiously... Not in an angry tone which made me confuse.  "Shouldn't you be angry?" I asked. "Why should I if I also hid it from you?" He said. "Well, I kept it because I was afraid that you will hunt me to get my blood." I answered.

In our world, their are ways to make your power stronger, that is by drinking blood of other vampires that are stronger than you. And if you are an ordinary vampire and you drank a blood of a royal blooded vampire, you will still be an ordinary one, your power will be the only one that will change.

That's the reason on why I kept it from everyone, scared that someday, my day will end in an unexpected time.

"Don't worry I won't do that, I am already satisfied with my level (Power)." He said reassuringly. I nodded then we looked at uncle. "Now, as you see, the last mark that you saw in the book are your marks, am I right?" He asked as we nodded our head...busy focusing on each word that he say.

"The book gave you only clues and quotations, am I right?" again we nodded our head. "Well, I don't know why, but I know one thing... It's because only you and Jungkook can know what your mark means."

"Me and Jungkook?? Only?? Then... How about the other vampires that have this mark?" I asked him. "Only two vampires can have that mark. The son and the daughter of the King and Queen." Another question shot him.

"But what if my mother and her father have another son or daughter?" Jungkook asked. I then followed up another question. "What if his mother and my father ended up being together and had another son or daughter? What will be his or her mark? Will it be the same as our mark? Will he be or she be stronger than us?"

Uncle chuckled and shook his head. "Lord Dracula (Lord of all Vampires) had planned everything from the start. He planned that your mother and your father will never have another child nor end up together."

We crushed our eyebrows together. "How did you know that?" I asked. "Read more books about our world, kids."

"Well, let's go back to the real reason on why I called you both here." Our minds turned into focus mode again. "What is it, uncle?" Jungkook asked.

"One of the reason on why only you and Y/n can have this mark... Is because, You and Y/n are bonded together. In the human world, it is somewhat called soulmates. Both of you are the next King and Queen or The next Rulers of Vlode."

"Bonded?!!"

"Ruler?!!"

————————————
[Edited]

Let me show you Y/n and Jungkook's mark on the next episode

And The REAL Queen and King's Mark...
Um
I can't find the perfect mark yet though... So you can imagine it yet, cause I am lazy...

😄, I apologize