Chapter 2: What's his name?!!

"Tsk, tsk, tsk...Can you be more careful??" I said as I walked towards her and and helped her stand up. "You can't blame me...I'm really clumsy" she said as she put her arm on my shoulder for support.

"I'll ask you one last time, What class are you in??" I asked and raised one of my eyebrows. She sighed in defeat and answered my question. "I'm at class A-1".

I looked at her in disbelief as she gave me a confused look."You should have told me...We are in the same class." I said which made her face lit up.

"Let's get going then!!" she excitedly shouted as I laughed at her childishness. We started walking towards our classroom, until we found ourselves in front of a door.

"So-Hee ah, what's wrong??" I asked as I can feel her trembling in fear. She shook her head and gave me a smile before getting in the room, leaving me confused...

"Miss Yoon, You are late again!!" the teacher shouted at her. She flinched and looked down. "I'm with her." I said making the teacher notice me.

"O-oh, Miss-" I cut her off. "Don't say my name." I said making her tremble more in fear. I walked toward her and put So-Hee's medical certificate on her table to prove that she is in the school clinic the whole time. "Continue your discussion." again, I said coldly.

I walked towards So-Hee and guided her to her chair and I sat behind her since that's the only available seat. I felt stares from the students, I guess they were shocked by the attitude I gave the teacher.

---------------------------------------------------------------
LUNCH

Ughhh, finally!! I can't stand these stares anymore. As I was fixing my things, So-Hee asked me if I could eat lunch with her, of course I said yes but I told her to go first because I'm gonna go in the ladies room first.

When I finished doing my thing, I left the restroom and walked towards the cafeteria. As I entered the cafeteria, I saw So-Hee waving at me, so I quickly walked towards the table she is seating on and sat beside her.

We started eating and talking to each other, when we felt the whole cafeteria became quiet. I looked around to see what's happening and saw everyone looked down on their food and kept quiet, including So-Hee.

There in the entrance of the cafeteria, seven boys entered with a scary looking faces.

Who are they??

I was about to ask So-Hee on what's going on but she covered my mouth which made me even more confused.

Am I not allowed to talk now??

Again, I was about to ask her when I heard a deep, cold voice. "Get out, this is our table." So-Hee was about to stand up when I answered "N-O, No. I can't see any name plastered on this table so get lost." I said coldly as I heard gasps, but I could care less with who these people are. I'm not afraid of them.

"Do you know who we are?'' one of them asked but I shook my head. "But do you know who I am??" I returned their question. They all furrowed their eyebrows as they looked at me. "There you go! I don't know you guys and you don't know me. It's a tie, now find another table." I demanded, still using my cold tone.

One of them, I think he is the shortest. He tried to throw a punch on my face but before it could even reach my face I held his wrist and twisted it before pushing him down the floor.

"You B*tch!!" another member said with his deep voice and throw a punch to me but I dodge on it and returned the punch to him which caused his lips to bleed. The other members pulled them away from me. "Watch who you're messing with." I said.

"You should be the one who needs to watch who you're messing with." One of them said with a cold voice. I looked at the source of the voice and something caught my eyes. His necklace, this can't be...No,no...

With that, I felt a sharp pain near my lips. I looked at him and gave him a nice round house kick on his leg. He groaned and swiftly put his hand on my neck, Chocking me to death.

As I was about to lose my breath, one of them pushed him off me. "She's waisting our time. Let's go." he said. "You're lucky Jin hyung has a good heart" he spat...

When they left, everyone glared at me. So-Hee helped me up and led me to the restroom. "What's his name?" I asked as I slowly wiped the blood on my lips. "Which one??" she asked. "The one who choked me.'' I said already impatient waiting for the answer. "Y/n I think you should-" I cut her off. "What's his name?!!" I yelled, already annoyed.

"Jungkook" she answered. My heart stopped beating, I can't believe this...Maybe he just have the same name as Jungkook. But So-Hee said something, making my heart sink. "Jeon Jungkook"

I...I just fought with my f*cking best friend. I can't believe this...What have I done?!!

I messed my hair and looked at So-Hee, still trembling in fear..."I'm sorry. I didn't mean to shout." she stopped trembling and looked at me in the eyes, before smiling at me. "Are you okay?" she asked as I nodded.

We both get out of the restroom and walked towards our locker to get our things. As we both entered the hallway, students were crowding my locker so I cleared my throat. They looked at their backs and saw me, they started holding their laughs and gave way for my locker.

Now I know why, why they were crowding my locker and why they were holding there laughs. My locker was a disaster. Every paper, books or notebooks were torn. Everything were painted red and black inside. And in the middle, there is a note. I grabbed it.

Dear I don't know what your name is,

I,
We,
Hope that you enjoyed our present for you. Have a good day.

                                                    BTS

---------------------------------------------------------------

[Unedited]