Chapter 7: I finally found you

Jungkook

"Tell. Me. Her. Name!!" I shouted. He was taken a back by my action. "And who are you to order me?!" he said defensing himself or maybe changing the topic. "Mr. Park, Don't forget, My family is the biggest donor here in this school." I said and smirked when I saw his face hesitating. "Now tell me her name or else I'll let you pay all of our donations and tell Jimin that he is adopted." I threatened.

"Her name is..." he paused and looked down. "What's her damn name?!!" I slammed my fist on his table making him flinch. "...Y/n...Song Y/n..." he whispered. I gritted my teeth and poked my inner cheek with my tounge. I inhaled deeply trying to calm myself. I stormed off the office and went towards the rooftop.

What have I done??! I hurt her!! You're so stupid Jungkook!!!! Stupid!! I started hitting my head. I then leaned on the edge and looked down. Tears started flowing down. My heart started breaking. Memories of me bullying her came, making me want to kill myself.

------------- --------------- --------------
Lunch

Y/n

"Bunbun, please." she begged and looked at me with her puppy eyes. I looked away and shook my head. "Ughhh, just once. Please." she begged again. I rolled my eyes. "Just...once." I said. She started jumping in excitement and started yelling so freaking loud. "Yah! Don't be too loud." I covered her mouth with my palm.

"I just can't wait to see you wearing a dress!!" she squealed. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "You're being exaggerated, plus winter ball is next month." I said and looked at her and saw her shrugging. As I was done eating my food, I walked towards the garbage bin and throwed my trash when...

Author

"Song Y/n!!!"

You slowly turned around and saw him in front of you, raging in anger, his eyes turning into dark red...
"J-Jungkook??" You stuttered.
He grabbed your collar and pulled you near his face, letting you meet his eyes.

Your eyes grew big, shocked by his sudden action. He then suddenly pulled the zipper of your jacket down, letting him see the necklace he gave you, turning into color black. He then pulled you into a very tight hug, making everyone in the cafeteria confused.

"So her name is Y/n??"

"First, she hugged him. Now, he  hugged her."

"This is the first time I saw Jungkook interact with a girl, aside from bullying."

"What's their relationship??"

"I'm more than confused right now."

"What the heck is happening???"

You slowly wrapped your hands around his waist. "You're back...I finally found you." Jungkook said quietly. You nodded and broke the hug. "But...I...I bullied you!! I can't believe this!!! What have I done?!!" he started panicking. "I'm okay, you don't need to worry..." you tried to calm him down. "But why didn't you tell me?!! I could have hurt you less..." he said and held your shoulders. "I don't know, I just want you to find it out yourself...and you did."

"Mind telling us what's happening between you two?" J-hope said. So Hee then came, joining the group. "Can we talk about this in private?" I requested, Jungkook then agreed. They all looked at the both of us and nodded. All of Them dragged us in the rooftop.

"So??" said So Hee, I looked at the other and saw them staring at us. I shifted my eyes to Jungkook who seems uncomfortable by the stares as well. I sighed and started the conversation with, "I and Jungkook are childhood friends." with that I looked at Jungkook. "Best, best friends." he corrected.

Taehyung widened his eyes. "She's the girl you have a mffjdjdhdj'' (She's the girl you have a crush on?!) his voice was muffled since Jungkook covered his mouth. "Ohhh~" his hyungs said in realization. I then looked at Taehyung, who was still covered by the mouth by Jungkook. I removed Jungkook's hand and looked at Taehyung. "I am the girl he has a???" I asked as I tried to read his mind...but all I see is black.

Sooooo, He's a royal blooded vampire, meaning he can block his mind...great, now my mind is killing me with curiosity. "How about we celebrate this then?!!" J hope said with his sunshine smile. "Isn't this good?? You and Jungkook reuniting again...Come on let's go!!" he cheered. All of us agreed but someone didn't, So Hee.

"I can't,  I need to go and study. You guys go" she bowed her head and walked back in the classroom. "What a nerd..." Suga chuckled. I then crossed my arms and death glared at them, except for Jungkook. "Why are you staring at us like that??" Jin said.

I then lifted my sleeves and showed them my bruises. "Oh, uh...ummm...Sorry." They all said sincerely. I nodded meaning I forgive them. " Why don't you heal it?? You are a vampire right??" the smallest member said. I sighed. "If I will do that, I'm sure everyone will find it weird." I said.

"Okay, enough of this, let's go in our favorite cafe." J hope again cheered.

_______________•________________

Me and BTS went to their favorite cafe. It's not really a fancy one, instead it's really simple and small cafe. Ordinary tables and chairs. Very cheap foods were plastered on the menu. Wooden decorations. The aroma of the coffee spread all around the cafe. Everything was simple.

"Why is this your favorite cafe?" I asked as we sat around the wide simple table. "It's because we all met in this place. We all started being friends in this place." Namjoon said remembering the times they met. Jin then called a waiter and ordered our drinks and some cupcakes.

"Please tell us more about yourself. We don't really know anything about you, except your name and that you are Jungkook's best friend." Suga said, maybe just to make a conversation or to break the silent atmosphere. "Yeah, since Jungkook never says something about you cause he might miss you even more." Jimin said which made me and Jungkook blush a bit.

"I'm 19 years old. I am a royal blooded vampire and blah blah blah."  We talked more and more about ourselves but then Jimin asked me something, "By the way, how can you control those teachers??" as I was about to answer, my phone suddenly rang. "Excuse me, I have to take this." I said and answered the phone call.

"Where are you??" - Uncle

"I'm at a cafe? Why?"

"Are you with Jungkook?" - Uncle

"Yeah, why?"

"Come home with him...we have to talk"

_____________________________________

[Edited]

Hello~....are you enjoying this so far???