chapter 1

Author's note: hello, I'm here with another story and even though I am still focused on OAB. I will be updating this once and week so wish me luck.

I remember you

I took the keys out of the ceramic monkey head we used for keeping it and checked my pocket for the gift. It was safely hidden away and I had not forgotten like I feared I would. Then I looked towards the bedroom and without nervousness in my voice called out to him, "hey asshole, are you planning to stay in there forever?"

I wasn't the most endearing person, I think if you've read about me you already know this. I am a bit of a smartass and I liked to cause trouble, especially for this guy. Hehe.

I see him come out dressed like me but in white suit and blew a whistle. "Where are you going Mr Pumiphat? Looking so smart," I teased with a small smile.

"To your wedding jerk," he even added an eye roll.

"Hey this was your idea, don't be so grumpy," I lamented at his lack of humor.

"Maybe if we weren't running late," he said and checked the monkey head.

"I already got it," I said and shook the keys. It made a loud shingle in our partially empty apartment.

Phun and I have been living together since we entered the university. He was in the political science department; I was in the theatre arts department. We weren't living together because of our closeness to the campus though we liked to leave the others, non-high school friends, to think that we were, but we were actually living together because we wanted to live together. It's that simple. And today, well today marks our three year anniversary since Phun became my boyfriend, and since he is a romantic sap, like last year, we are doing a date thing. Or so he told me.

So I was even wearing my only tuxedo and I combed my hair in a really stylish way. I think I looked good and I was still waiting for Phun to notice but he was being moody because I came back late from the library. Look, it wasn't my fault that I had to study for the exams. We can't both be handsome, intelligent, and president of the school council, so he just needed to chill.

"Relax, I said," and I wrap my arms around his waist and tried to transfer all my cheerfulness to him. He sighed against me, like I knew he would, hehe, my magical back hugs never fail to do their trick. Then he elbowed me.

"ow?" I took two steps back from him.

"This is the third time you are doing this Noh, if this wasn't our anniversary I would not speak to you," after saying such harsh words he tugged me to him by my tie and kissed me briefly. I mean his lips barely touched mine.

"You look good," he said and I smiled at his appreciative look over me.

"Thought you wouldn't notice," I said back with my own smile and moved forward to stand properly, "I'm sorry I have been a bad boyfriend lately, but I promise tonight I will make it all up."

"huh," his scoff of unbelief was very hurtful, but I knew that would happen and I deserved it. "Let's just make it through the whole thing shall we?"

I nodded and then we were out. Naturally we took Phun's car, my baby—a Motorola bike—was left to just seat in the garage.

Moping a little, I had my face to the window.

"It's stupid to ride a power bike," Phun said as if to console me but those words aren't very consoling Mr Pumiphat!

"I like it," I said and glanced at his face. "You're just jealous you didn't think of buying it first," I grinned.

He looked at me and rolled his eyes," that's what you think but do you know how dangerous it is?"