Chapter 4

Author's Note: thanks for voting! Glad to see more readers here. So the story continues. Don't forget to vote if you like the story. Also there may be a follow up story to this if you guys care to read it. look forward to it.

Chapter 4

So it began, we got people who really knew us: my mom, Phun's mom, Nong Pang, especially Nong Pang, and my band mates, Phun's two friends Pond and Mine, to help us learn more about ourselves, or the people we used to be.

Some said:

"You two used to be so damned sweet it was barf inducing. Like you could actually throw up from all the sweetness that you two create." That was Road, who I remembered for not being a very helpful guy but he was good with a base guitar.

"No, no, you two were really quiet about the fact that you were dating. Noh gets so much love letters because no one knows that he is taken." This is Word, I don't know why I took him into the band, maybe because he is good at marketing. He is the band manager.

"I did!?" I was ecstatic to hear this little fact, never mind that Phun was throwing daggers at me with his eyes.

Anyway, many people went with Word's story. Nong Pang said, "P'Phun and P'Noh are always sweet together. Even when you are fighting you always understand and take care of each other. I love you guys so much, please don't break up." Then she starts bawling her eyes out. That turned into me and Phun trying to comfort her. Phun was pretty good at it, he offered her sweets. But hey, Nong Pang isn't a little girl anymore, what are you giving her sweets for? I'm laughing my ass off at him.

There were too many people telling us what our relationship was and Phun and I reached a consensus.

"This isn't helping at all," we both said at once, seated on a bench outside of my university. Phun didn't go to the same university I did. One week later, Phun remembers everything about his current life except me. He knows all his friends, what he was studying, and everything going on his life but me.

I wasn't happy he he he, but I am certainly happy hahaha. I mean, we have already tried our best. The first night of living together was an eye opener and a reason to be sure that I really did not want to get back to dating Phun.

"There is only one room," I said as soon as we climbed the stairs and reached the one door in front of it.

"There is only one bed," Phun opened the door and declared.

"Are you serious?"

"Well what do you expect, Noh?" I was peering in from the side and he was looking down at me. This angle and the reason why we were doing this made me flush and returned to standing behind Phun.

Phun didn't even say anything about it. he walked into the room which was wide, wider than my old room and contained an actual king sized bed with an elaborate design, peach colored sheets and blankets. The wall and ceiling was a nice blue. Resting on the wardrobe door was an awesome guitar.

"Hey, that's mine," I didn't own this back in high school. Yeah, I got this as a gift from someone after my first big music contest which I aced. I grinned and struck a chord, and then I looked up at Phun. He wasn't paying me any attention but was tracing the books in a small bookcase near the desk, the laptop that was off. I am guessing those are his.

I turned and found a shrine of pictures of old us and other items. It looked like someone liked hording a lot of strange things, from small stuffed monkeys, to even poky sticks.

"Don't touch that." I started and stayed my hand that had been reaching to pick up a small monkey.

"What?" I turned still tensed and my hand still frozen. Phun blinked and shook his head.