Chapter 6

Author's note: hey guys! I'm sorry for the late post, I didn't mean to take this long but writer's block can be tough. Anyway, there may be even more later posts than this in the future, I apologize in advance. In the mean time read and enjoy this chapter. Don't forget to vote if you like it.

Chapter 6

It was the café. Phun and his still tagging junior took me to the café. I thought it would be somewhere more... exciting. I sighed.

"Why do you look bummed, Noh?" Phun asked smiling. I am glad he is back in a good mood, I have no idea what that was with P'Ae back in the music room.

"I just thought we would be going somewhere fun," I said.

"P'Phun still has classes," the small voice came from the small girl. Eh, isn't it weird that she hasn't left Phun's side once. I sighed, "If you were busy then why did you come to find me?"

"I told you, Nong Ruth wanted to meet you, she is your biggest fan." Phun nudged her, "come on, ask him what you want to ask him."

So he came all the way here because of her? If I counted, it hasn't been more than two weeks since Phun and I decided to give up on getting our memories back. Okay, Phun was taking a break, I have given up. Anyway, it feels a little weird that he is introducing this girl to me.

She shyly held on to Phun's shirt and opened her small mouth, "P'Noh, is it true that you and P'Phun are a couple?"

Phun and I shared a glance. What? Where did that come from?

"Ruth, is that the question you wanted to ask?" Phun asked, his head bent towards her and I couldn't see her respond but I guess she nodded because Phun looked uncomfortably at me.

I cleared my throat, "well yeah but it's not like that anymore," I said. I don't want anyone, especially girls thinking that. This is kind of a big problem. If girls think that Phun and I are still together then they wouldn't come near me with a ten foot pole. I've got to set this straight fast.

"But we could be," the former student council secretary's mouth was faster than my own. Hey wait a minute there, I have no part in that.

"But we are not," I stressed.

"For now," Phun said.

I glared. Boy did he love contradicting me. "Not for a very, very long time."

"But still in the future." Before I could make my own come back he continued, "but why are you asking Ruth?"

"No reason," her cheeks reminded me of ripe peaches.

"It's okay, you can tell me."

"No I can't tell P'Phun," she shied away.

"Then do you want to tell me," I pointed at myself.

"P'Noh," her eyes sparkled then she nodded. "I will tell you in your ear."

"Oh my ear?" I gave Phun a satisfied smirk. She came around the table gingerly and I leaned over to get closer.

"P'Noh, do you think you can help me ask P'Phun out?" my smirk fell. Phun's expression shifted and he lifted a brow in askance, mighty curious he was but what kind of twist was this. She just came here to make me help her with Phun?

She pulled back and I leaned back blinking, unable to reply.

"Well?" Phun asked.

I licked my lips and shrugged, "sure, why not." It was actually kinda perfect, yeah: If Phun gets a girlfriend then he wouldn't care about getting our memories back anymore. Would he?