chapter 5

Author's Note: hello guys! Here is another chapter. Thank you for voting and please vote if you like this chapter. Thank you for reading and enjoy the read.

Chapter 5

"What are you doing?" I asked, walking more carefully into the room.

He raised his eyes from where he was pulling cello tape over a box of his things. "Noh," was all he said then he rose and started for the wardrobe.

"Phun, what's going on?" I could see very well what was going on , but if anyone should be packing isn't it me? Phun has been all for trying to remember our past lives together. I mean our lives before the accident, not our past lives, jeez.

"Nothing is going on. I just think that we should put a break on this for a while," he said, still busy loading up his bag. Did he read my mind or something, how come we are both on the same page?

Okay Noh, you have to play this right. Do it right and Phun will take all the blame for this. If anyone asks I would say that Phun was the one who wanted to give up. So with this in mind I flopped on the bed, trying to look as dejected as I possible.

"What? And just when I thought I would put in more effort, too," I said and spied him. His back was still turned to me. "I mean Phun, you were working so hard to help us remember and I am so sorry that I wasn't helping as much. How can you just give up now when I want to help?"

He turned and I could see he was smiling, "Noh, do you really mean that?"

"Eh... yeah." I nodded serenely. "Of course, but since you want to stop now I think that there is nothing more I can do."

Suddenly he plopped next to me with all grins, I nearly yelped. "Um, Phun, wha—"

"Since you say you want to keep trying, should we do that thing now?"

I blinked like my eyes couldn't go wide. When he said that thing he meant? "T-thing? What do you mean?"

"You know, that thing from the university, remember?"

T-the kiss?! I jumped to my feet. "What are you talking about? Didn't you want to give up, hurry up and give up."

I am tired of acting now, who wants to do that thing. No way.

Phun laughed and shook his head, "I understand you Noh, I won't try to do anything you don't want anymore."

I wasn't comforted and I frowned at his back as he busied with packing. This was okay, right?

"But, do you have to move?" I asked. "This is your house after all, I should be the one moving."

He turned and looked at me, "you are right." Not a modest bone in his body, I glared. Are you just going to accept that? Even if it is his house where was I supposed to go on such short notice?

"But Noh, this house belongs to old us," he said, "and is filled with our old memories, do you feel comfortable living here?"

I looked at the shrine of love at the corner next to the window, at the pictures showing us as a happy loving couple. No, this was really awkward. How can I possibly be comfortable? "So, what should we do?"

"I think, for now, we can just take a break, give it time to come back to us," his voice was toned with the effort of zipping up his box. He sure has a lot of things in this house, and he knows which are his. "I don't want to force it anymore, Noh."

Neither do I. if anything, let the memories just go like that forever. I wouldn't mind. I smiled, "that's pretty smart of you Khun Phun," I teased.