Chapter 7

Author's note: hi guys! Thanks for voting. So it is decided, this is ten chapters short and there will be a sequel, possibly a series of short sequels in the future so look out for them.

In the meantime, enjoy this chapter. I sure enjoyed writing it. don't forget to vote if you like it : )

Chapter 7

They were all staring at me their eyes were like sharks looking at a piece of human meat, which was me. How the hell am I supposed to deal with this? As if I didn't have enough problems, P'Ae comes forward again and said,

"Noh, is that true? I thought you two broke up."

Yeah, me too. But then again, Phun said he was taking a break he doesn't know essentially that, well, we were through. Should I clarify that now? Really?

Phun was looking at me expectantly; he was like the rest of them the jerk.

"Noh, say something, don't be standing there helplessly." Of course Word must add his own two cents. I guess this must look like a drama show to him whereas I am soaked in cold sweat.

Anyway, I should say something now. "I, um, I gotta take a dump."

Wha—that wasn't what I was going to say! Okay, I was drawing a blank and my subconscious took over and came up with that. Oh actually that was a genius plan. I smiled at their wide open mouth and stunned expression.

"Noh, what—"

"I really gotta go," I said, "I can't hold it, you know the type." I held my stomach just to make my words more believable.

"Okay," P'Ae has no choice but to let me go. I grabbed Phun's hand and turned. This jerk has a lot to answer for.

"Noh, are you taking Phun with you to the toilet?" Inn called.

I turned and smiled awkwardly, "uh, I need Phun to uh,"

"Show him the way. Noh is hopeless at finding things," Phun said.

Hey, thanks but don't make me sound like a stupid clown. Damn him, is he smiling?

He winked at me and I blinked twice in return, then we walked off back into the building.

I wasn't hopeless at finding things but where is the damn toilet! Every door I opened didn't lead to the toilet, such a big building and no toilet. Who the hell designed this crap?

"Noh, are you really looking for a toilet?" Phun asked me. He was walking more leisurely behind me. "I thought you gave that as an excuse."

"And I thought you knew were the toilet was, but sometimes we can be wrong about some things." I was blabbering shit now. Jesus, what did that mean? Yes it was an excuse but I really needed to go now.

"Noh, let's go to Siam, I'm sure you will find a cleaner toilet there," Phun said, not responding to my smartass comment.

"oh yes, yes."

At Siam, after finally relieving myself, Phun and I sat at a table and ordered something to eat. It wasn't unusual to see Phun ordering a lot; he does have a stomach that led to the universe.

How did I know that?

"Noh, eat up."

I looked at my food, not really feeling as much appetite. "Nah, I'll just take them with me."

Phun shrugged and started to open his plate.

"Phun," I said slowly looking at the top of the table, "what you said, what were you trying to say. Why did you say that?"