Chapter 9

Author's Note: the second to last chapter is here. Please read and enjoy it. Thanks for the votes and don't forget to vote for this if you like it : D and on a side note, look out for a sequel. I don't know when it would be out but it should be soon.

Chapter 9

Phun doesn't let me go for a long while and what can I do but stand there and let him hold me. Still I was confused, I thought he accepted Nong Ruth's feelings and he was going to start having a girlfriend. If not then what was I feeling so depressed for just now?

"Phun," I finally have to call him otherwise we wouldn't leave there. He pulled back and I took in his expression, the same way he searched mine.

"Noh, do you understand?" he asked.

"No," I admitted immediately, let's not joke here now. "What do you mean be with you, didn't you decide to be with Ruth? Did you suddenly want to start having two wives?"

"Didn't you set it up?" was he trying to argue with me, I thought he wanted to be with me.

"Is that the point?" I wasn't just going to take the blame here, "I definitely saw you hugging Ruth."

He laughed, "So you came to watch us. Were you scared I'd get taken away."

He even has the guts to tease me. "Who was scared, I was just walking by, asshole. Did you or not."

"I..." he drew the word. He was being so mean to me. "Did... not."

I shoved his chest. I should smack him for making my heart nearly freeze with tension. He laughed at me for a moment then went serious fast. "Be with me, Noh."

Humph, since he liked to tease so much I will tease him too. "As your what? As your friend?"

"As my driver jerk." Look at him acting smart with me. I sealed my lips.

"Noh, I don't want you to be with anyone else and I don't want to be with anyone else either."

I focused on him as he talked. We still did not have our memories though. As if reading my thoughts he said: "we don't have to remember everything, we can just start anew and learn about who we are little bit at a time."

I exhaled and looked to the side, pretending to be thinking about it. I can't be too easy you know. I spied his serious and pleading face and lost, then I subtly nodded.

"Is that a yes Noh?" he asked.

"hm."

"huh?"

I glared at him and he hugged me despite my attempts to avoid him. He held me tight by the waist and pressed his face to my shoulder. "Come on Noh, let me hear it."

"Yes damn it!" I yelled.

So now I have a boyfriend. Instead of things feeling awkward, it became easier as if not being with Phun had been the awkward part. Let me tell you I am not happy. I can't believe that I have to turn down all the cute girls that come my way with little heart shaped boxes of chocolate.

It would be valentine tomorrow and Phun and I have been dating for a week. We went on dates, just living normally. I'm not even that embarrassed when he holds my hand in public but I always clock him in the head when he is being an ass with me.

Anyway, I'm not sure if guys are supposed to do this valentine thing.

"That's retarded," Word told me when I said it. "Why can't guys do valentine with their boyfriends."

"Are you doing it?" I asked.

"We are not talking about me here. You should do something with Phun."