Chapter 8

Author's Note: hey guys! Thanks for voting. Please enjoy the story. And don't forget to vote : )

Chapter 8

I took coffee to Phun's school just to test the waters, if you know what I mean. He was talking with a friend in his department, but the minute he saw me he abandoned his friends and came to me. His friends kept teasing him about running off to play with his boyfriend, and the cheeky asshole wrapped his arm around me while agreeing that I was his boyfriend.

I wanted to lop his arm off. Who is your boyfriend?! You don't know this but I am actually trying to get you a girlfriend here!

"Don't think I have forgotten how you ran away from me yesterday," he grouched when I pushed him off.

"I know, you grudge holding prince, " I shook my head, it was just one of those things I knew about him without knowing about it. " that's why I brought you a gift."

He eyed the coffee and lifted one eyebrow, "you were seeing a guy behind me, how can just a coffee make up for that."

I frowned at him; did he want me to beg? "Then what do you want?"

"How about..." he pulled the word, "a date." he was being a smartass just because I wanted to make up with him.

"A date your head, stop acting smart with me and take your coffee."

I catch a brief look that shadowed his face then he smiled, "aw, Noh knows the kind of coffee I like."

Another thing I know without knowing. At this rate my memories are going to start trooping back.

"So," I said loudly as he looked at his coffee cup with a sweet kind of smile. "Nong Ruth, how, eh, close are you with her?"

He blinked, "that's quite the change in topic."

"This topic is more interesting."

"Why, are you interested in Nong Ruth?"

What? Don't kid around, that's my ticket to freedom. Um, but I wouldn't mind it if she was my first girlfriend. "Not really, she likes someone else."

He moved into my space with a menacing gaze. "So you are saying if she didn't you would go out with her?"

I held my hand up between us, what's with him and personal space. "No, no," I quickly denied with dread making my arm crawl. This guy, he can be so mean at times. How did the old me get to survive three years with him.

"Nong Ruth is cute so it's only normal Noh, why are you being so afraid."

I wanted to scream 'are you kidding me!' if I had agreed that I would, this guy would definitely punish me cruelly somehow. I just knew it.

"There is no point talking about it, she likes someone else."

"You sound so sure."

"Yeah. So... tell me what you think about her."

"That's not your question."

I blinked, "huh?" wasn't it?

"You asked me how close I am with Ruth."

I sighed, jeez, come on stop beating around the bush, I am beginning to turn into quivers here. If I slip up and Phun finds out what I am really trying to ask here, and what I am up to, I will be done. Over.

"y-yeah that's what I asked."

"She is friends with Pang and she comes over to our family house once in a while."