Nicola Lynton

ⓝⓘⓒⓞⓛⓐ  ⓢⓗⓔⓐ  ⓛⓨⓝⓣⓞⓝ
                     »face claim «
                        kelly saks

       ⓝⓘⓒⓞⓛⓐ  ⓢⓗⓔⓐ  ⓛⓨⓝⓣⓞⓝ                     »face claim «                        kelly saks

»age«
24

»birthday«
febuary 3rd

»zodiac«
aquarious

»zodiac«aquarious

»personality«

Nicola is an outgoing woman who looks into helping a cause often and looks to her large amount of money to give to others more than herself. She strives to become better with anything she does for her community and others who may benefit. Nici finds herself hosting charity events often for others and having some sales of her makeup brands to also raise money. This all can be pretty difficult at times due to her bipolar disorder, seeming pleased at one minute and being at an angry low in the next moment. This also pushes her to work more often due to her reduced need for sleep. However she does find herself in episodes with loss of inspiration, which is when she often takes time away from her work.
When Nici is off or taking time away from her work, she's traveling and finding new faces, new inspiration, and new friends. Nicola is a very friendly face and will approach anybody she sees as friendly. It's easy, yet hard, for her to make friends and usually sparks ideas from this. This open minded gal will take in anything that others say with a kind outlook, unless it is threatening to others or themselves. In a case like this, Nici is usually coming up with ways to help them cope or will eventually stage an intervention. Nici cannot ever take a break from trying to be helpful.
While she may have a cheerfulness about her, that doesn't stop her from getting into her own slumps. Nicola has a few fears, such as losing her success or being forgotten as a whole. Yes, while she gets caught up in so many things, she realizes how secluded she makes herself from her family and friends. This brings her fear that one day they may not care about her anymore, yet she continues to work to not lose the same thing with her community and followers. To Nici, it's like a seesaw almost with family and followers. She also has her own fear of losing her job that she loves so much. Nicola built up her business and fears that it may crash down on her some day and cause distress to her family and friends. Nicola may tend to blow up at others over the smallest things, whether it be a color on a pallet wrong or someone losing a single document. This also causes Nici to stress over her own job. This all ties into her mental disorder that she tries desperately not to get to her, even with the medication she takes.

»background«

A lot of Nicola's personality traits come from her father, Henry Lynton, whom she's lived with throughout her entire life. The disorder is thought to be passed through him, for he does possess the bipolar disorder. She does come from a home with both parents, but her mother, Isabella Lynton, was often at work and gaining money for the family. She was raised with a silver spoon in her mouth you could say. Nicola did tend to receive a lot of her inspiration through her mother, seeing how hard she worked for a business if her own. She was raised to be the next CEO of the family's company but she went into her own direction with makeup, building up her own.
Nici was the only child, very spoiled and frequently left to go off and do almost anything she wanted. She didn't find herself being very mischievous though, scared of the punishment that may come from some of the shows Nicola had watched. Her younger self would find her father when he was in a better mood and calm him when she could or have him help her when he could. Henry was always there for her while her mother was at work, making them have a very close bond to each other, battling the same disorder together.
Nicola has a therapy dog, a Maltese named Coconut, to keep her in check and help to keep her mood up. Coconut is a big part in Nici's life and is with her twenty-four hours a day and seven dats a week. A sweet pooch that may or may not be a magnet for Nicola to attract others around her unintentionally.

»enemies\friends«

»enemies\friends«

Nicola has a small bit of enemies, ranging from businesses competing with her own and other people simply trying to find reasons to not like her products or her services for others. This makes Nici a bit upset and will put her into her sadder episodes but she has many other people from around the country, and some out of country, supporting her work and actions in almost every way. This gives Nicola a bit of hope for the future and herself.