🌺 Hopeless Romantic

>ғace claιм<
вarвara palvιn

>naмe<^ĸellιna мarcela вlιnnι^

>naмe<
^ĸellιna мarcela вlιnnι^

>age<
20

>gender<
ғeмale

>ѕeхυalιтy<
нeтeroѕeхυal

>ѕeхυalιтy<нeтeroѕeхυal

>perѕonalιтy<

~тraιтѕ~
Kellina is known to be a pretty bubbly or air-headed girl, and definitely a dreamer. She tends to think about, you guessed it, true love. Yes, this was something strange to believe in but that's a motive she's always had. Kelli comes up with the wildest things and she talks or says things before she speaks frequently. She finds herself apologizing multiple times to someone after saying something that may seem uncalled for or slightly idiotic. She has a huge heart and hates to see anybody hurt by anything she says. Of course, she has her moments of being smart in a way, coming up with many creative ideas. She may have air in her head, but that doesn't mean there isn't room for a brain. Kellina also tends to lean on the more sensitive side of things and can easily come emotionally bonded to someone or something.

~lιĸeѕ~
Kellina likes to be around people, and to see everyone talking and chatting. It's hard for her to remain alone for she finds it too boring or quiet. She enjoys music as well, along with dancing. Oh, how she loved to dance! Kelli would dance all day if she could. She also, you guessed it, loves to talk. She can be open about anything and isn't afraid to speak up in a crowd. Kellina tends to enjoy a good view as well and takes any chance she can get to go out to water or to see the sun rise or set. Any kind of fish, Kelli could watch swim in a tank for hours. She found them to be so beautiful.

~dιѕlιĸeѕ~
Kellina tends to get a bit mad when she finds someone to be rude to others for little to no reason apparent. It was a common thing that frustrated her, yet confused her at the same time. Kelli has an allergy with certain flowers that cause her to get sniffly and make her eyes itch. It's one of the many things that makes her upset. Kelli can also get upset pretty easily with things, and she doesn't like that about her. She tends to think that people think she's weak from this, which isn't wrong but it isn't right either.