-> a l̸i̸v̸e̸l̸y̸ guardian

ʄąçɛçƖąıɱ
ɴᴏᴀʜ ᴍɪʟʟs

ʄąçɛçƖąıɱɴᴏᴀʜ ᴍɪʟʟs

ŋąɱɛ
ғɪɴɴᴇɢᴀɴ ????

ŋıçƙŋąɱɛ
ғɪɴɴ, ғɪɴɴɪᴇ

ąɠɛ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛɪᴇs???

ɠɛŋɖɛŗ
ᴍᴀʟᴇ

ʂɛҳųąƖıɬ
ʜᴇᴛᴇʀᴏsᴇxᴜᴀʟ

ʂ℘ɛçıɛʂ
sᴘɪʀɪᴛ

℘ɛŗʂơŋąƖıɬყFinnegan is really a sweet guy to Elliott, almost like an older brother or some sort of guardian

℘ɛŗʂơŋąƖıɬ
Finnegan is really a sweet guy to Elliott, almost like an older brother or some sort of guardian. He's always there for him through almost anything and can't help but to tease Ellie. Who wouldn't? He's so prone to it! Finn is quite literally the light that shone for Elliott and guided him through his years with the right amount of lecturing so he's not dependent on him.

Finnie can get a little bit flirtatious, you could say. There have been countless times when Elliott has had to leave places due to Finnegan wanting to flirt with a lady ghost. The two were polar opposites. Finn is constantly talking to Ellie as well, and while it drives the boy insane, he still loves his ghost companion to death.

Ɩıƙɛʂ
-> ᴅᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇᴛs. ʜᴇ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀs ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴅᴏɢs ғʀᴏᴍ ʜɪs ᴘᴀsᴛ ʟɪғᴇ

-> ғʟɪʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴏʀ ᴛᴇᴀsɪɴɢ

-> ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴄᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴs ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ ʜɪᴍ

ɖıʂƖıƙɛʂ
-> ᴛʜᴇ sᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴍᴇᴛᴀʟ sᴄʀᴀᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇᴛᴀʟ

-> sᴇᴇɪɴɢ ᴇʟʟɪᴏᴛᴛ ᴜᴘsᴇᴛ ᴏʀ sᴛʀᴇssᴇᴅ

-> ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛɪ ғɪɢᴜʀᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ sᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴇʟʟɪᴏᴛᴛ's ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍs

ąçƙʂɬơŗ
Finnegan was a young man, figuring himself out while trying to make some decisions for his new business in clothing design. He was planning to open a boutique. Shocker, I know. Anyways, during a summer, the man found himself at the bank, asking for a loan to start his business. The next thing he knew, the bank had robbers and there were guns blazing. He had to take action. He couldn't just let them kill all these innocent people! So, Finn took action, running into the room and grabbing one of the shooters from behind, only to stop him for a short amount of time before the other shooter was able to turn and shoot him in the neck and two shots through his side. He died shortly after, trying to be a hero.

The man was married. He was expecting a son at the time. Three years pass and he finds out his son has died after being diagnosed with an unlikely illness when haunting over his wife. He couldn't stand to see her sad, so he moved on. He felt he wasn't done yet though. He found his way back to the graveyard and looked at a boy who seemed to be talking to a grave. He approached the boy and lead him out of the graveyard. Maybe he's found his new little purpose.

ɬɧɛɱɛ ʂơŋɠ

ơɬɧɛŗʂ
Yeah if you want more info I'll add it lmao. For right now, this is the guy.