Gorgeous Vocalist ♫

♫~ ғeelιn' мy way тнroυgн тнe darĸneѕѕ, gυιded вy a вeaтιng нearт. ι can'т тell wнere тнe joυrney wιll end, вυт ι ĸnow wнere тo ѕтarт. ~♫

ҒΔCΣ CLΔIMadaм gallagнer

ҒΔCΣ CLΔIM
adaм gallagнer

ΠΔMΣ
eaѕтon мaттeo neal

ΔGΣ
25

βIRTHDΔΨ
jυly 22

ZΩDIΔC
cancer

♫~ тнey тell мe ι'м тoo yoυng тo υnderѕтand

♫~ тнey тell мe ι'м тoo yoυng тo υnderѕтand. тнey ѕay ι'м caυgнт υp ιn a dreaм. well, lιғe wιll paѕѕ мe вy ιғ ι don'т open υp мy eyeѕ. well, тнaт'ѕ ғιne вy мe. ~♫

PΣRSΩΠΔLITΨ

Easton is a goofy guy just doing what comes to his mind without much thought into it. He isn't one to get embarrassed about anything on the outside and frequently finds himself getting into some mucky situation from it. These don't faze him much when he's with people he likes or others are around him, he finds it to be quite hilarious actually. Easton can make the most tense situation at ease with his amusing tactics. This man usually finds himself joking about nearly everything and it leaves others to worry. While he may be a bit of a comedian with a beautiful voice, he actually lives a very unhappy life with himself and others around him. Majority of Easton's actions are ways for him to cope with himself almost, and almost make it seem like there's nothing wrong. Easton doesn't want any pity on him.
Easton's friend group isn't that large. Easton is friendly but won't openly approach people willing, at least not intentionally. Usually when he's in a crowd of people, he finds himself acting out a bit more, being a bit more goofy than his usual self. This attracts people to see him as being more of this happy fellow than a weird introvert. At least, that's what he thinks in his mind. Easton also does these side performances to get a good clap or cheer from others, making him feel good about his work on an original song or a cover. He almost portrays a character when out and about around others.
When Easton finds himself alone, this is when he tends to get in his worst of moods. He will usually beat himself up over some of the things he's made or anything he's done in attempt to seem alright. Easton gets a bit more upset when realizing some bad things he's done to get himself into some deep trouble. He usually copes with alcohol, drinking a few glasses when he's feeling at his worst, which is frequent for this male when he's left to his own devices.

 He usually copes with alcohol, drinking a few glasses when he's feeling at his worst, which is frequent for this male when he's left to his own devices

♫~ ι тrιed carryιng тнe weιgнт oғ тнe world, вυт ι only нave тwo нandѕ. ι нope ι geт тнe cнance тo тravel тнe world, вυт ι don'т нave any planѕ. ~♫

βΔCҜGΣΩUΠD

Easton comes from a poor family and grew up around his older sister, Nevada Neal, and his father, Kestin Neal. His parents had a divorce when he was young and his mother took a large amount of their funds when she left. This left his father in distress and he never really got to spend time with father, for he was always at work. Nevada basically raised Easton from when he was in diapers to where he is now. He had to learn a lot on his own and grew depressed when seeing how all his friends lived normal lives with their parents while the one he had left was barely around and paid no attention to him. He knew one way to get attention, and that was to act out. This got him into trouble with his father, but he didn't care. It was some sort of attention.
When Easton was able to move out, he did this quickly. He worked at a local cafe until he raised enough. He wanted to find something to do as a career but there was no way of him getting to college. He turned to a website that he's watched so many talented people and artists on. He thought that this would be his start, and that's what he did. Started uploading videos of himself, and after many months, and a year or two of trying, he had gotten his start with steady pay in this channel he created with a loving community, and the buggers that like picking on him which is the only thing he always seems to notice.

 Started uploading videos of himself, and after many months, and a year or two of trying, he had gotten his start with steady pay in this channel he created with a loving community, and the buggers that like picking on him which is the only thing ...

♫~ ι wιѕн тнaт ι coυld ѕтay ғorever тнιѕ yoυng. noт aғraιd тo cloѕe мy eyeѕ. lιғe'ѕ a gaмe мade ғor everyone, and love ιѕ тнe prιze. ~♫