Day 18- Your siblings

Dear C, F, and C,

This is going to be very short, but for each of you, I have my own little message.

First, C:

I wish you would come home more often. I like that you love school so much and that it's not torture for you, but we would like to see you for more than a week during the summer. Just keep that in mind. By the way, tell Claire I say hey =)

F:

*sigh* Fine, I'll admit it, I'm happy that you're staying home for this school year. Not only do you provide some of the noise level that I need to function properly, but you are also keeping Mom and Dad's attention divided between us, as oppose to it all being directly towards me, which would have been awful. I guess that's what I'm going to have to get used to that next year when you go back to school............. *sigh*

C:

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... The house is really quiet without you. *looks at you* Okay, fine, I miss you a little bit.

To all of you:

I love you <3

Lots of love,

Trin