Chapter Two: The Deal

The club was raging, my hair and make up was a mess and my body was glistening with a layer of sweat, my body never stopped moving and my hands explored my curves vivaciously, I was wreaking havoc on the dancefloor, at some point Beth had joined me and now we were grinding each other, losing ourselves and there was no awkwardness, it's not like we haven't done it before, for a double booking at work. In fact we had done a lot of things together to the point where we would be considered lesbians, but it was all for show, we had the world of respect for eachother, but we never did anything outside of work, neither did we talk about it.

The people on the dancefloor had formed somewhat of a circle around us, cheering and whistling. We fed off of it, we revelled in the power these people willingly... No, enthusiastically gave us. It was much better than a smelly stranger groping you, that's for sure.

After I don't even know how long I took the first gap I could and slipped into the ladies room. Fixing my make up and re-applying some lipgloss. I had a light buzz going but it faded after about fifteen minutes on the dancefloor. Alcohol passes way quicker out your system when you're sweating your tits off.

I dried the sweat off my neck where my hair stuck to it with the hand dryer, I felt more confident and pretty and was ready to leave and tear the place apart.

But first... A drink.

Warm, sweaty bodies pushed against me as I made my way to the bar, Beth was nowhere to be found.

"Goodluck getting service." A gruff voice next to me said.

I turned and looked into the strangers eyes. He was tall and buff, looming over me with an unshaven jaw, but not the sexy stubble you'd find on a super model. This guy was rough around the edges, he was in his late thirties with dark features, though not the handsome type, he wore cheap cologne and his skin was a shade darker in his neck and face than the rest of his body, telling me that he spends a lot of time in the sun on a daily basis. His hair was combed back and looked like it hadn't been washed for atleast a week which made me cringe inwardly.

Not wanting to be a judgemental bitch I smiled at him, "it is rather busy tonight."

He gave me a lopsided smile, which came off as slightly evil and condescending, "you here with a friend?"

His change in tone sent a shiver up my spine, just then the bartender looked over at me and raised his eyebrows in question. I literally had to hold back a sigh of relief. The quicker I get my drink the quicker I can escape the creepy perv to my left.

"Just two martini's please." I ordered from the buff looking guy on the other side of the bar counter who then immediately began to mix up my drinks. I ordered one for Beth as well since I know she'd want one.

I pursed my lips, keeping my head pointed forward, deliberately avoiding the question that came from my left a minute ago.

"You see that?" the creepy guy nodded towards the bartender, "I've been here for thirty minutes and never once had he looked at me... But you're here for five seconds and he's almost done with your order." he scratched his beard "hmm"

"I can't say I blame him," he looked at me up and down, like you would a burger before sinking your teeth into it, he licked his lips, not even trying to hide his lust-stricken face, "I saw you on the dancefloor, you got one hell of a booty I tell you that," he chuckled, a low chuckle that sounded more like a growl.

The bartender pushed two freshly mixed martini's towards me and I grabbed them, wanting to get away from this guy before I punch him in the throat.

Just when I was about to step away a srong hand grabbed onto my arm, making me spill some of the contents of one glass onto the floor.

"Going back to the dancefloor? I could join you?"