[BB] And.

I just needed to get away. I haven't slept good at all, because of Jasper. He was in pain and that was understandable but I just needed a break from it.

I am exhausted, only having a short nap and working all day. So I did the reasonable thing and snuck off to a miniature pond. I had stumbled upon it the day after us delinquents landed down on earth. As far as I knew no one knew about it, and for that I am grateful. Here I can have my peace and quiet time, while enjoying the beauty the earth has to offer.

But I have to stay alert, I don't wanna end up like Jasper. I'm worried, what if those grounders are out here? They can kill me. With a deep sigh I make the descision to continue walking ahead.

I stop and look around, before I sit down and lean back on a tree in front of the pond. After about five minutes of sitting down I had began to doze off. I was almost asleep when I jumped a little bit at the feeling of my head falling. I inhale and exhale deeply and look at the pond with tired eyes. I can't fall asleep out here in the open, that's definitely a way to be killed.

I stand up and began to take my clothes off. I need a bath I am tired, sweaty, and I have an extra layer of dirt for skin on me, not to mention my hair is a sandbox. I spend about ten minutes washing myself off, and I quickly get out.

It will be dark soon and people may notice i'm gone soon, so I start putting all my clothes back on. I was pulling my shirt over my head when, I heard a twig snap. I quickly turn to see Bellamy, standing there not looking too pleased.

"You found me." I let out a breath I was holding in, and smile at him.

"What are you doing out here?" he asks, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I was on break and-"

"and you decided to walk out here without anyone else, knowing that it is dangerous."

"My bad I didn't know there was any rules to say that I can't leave camp, why do you care anyways, I can handle myself."

He took a deep breath, while looking at the ground and clenching his jaw.

"let's get back, it's getting late." he says authoritatively.

"Whatever, lead the way" I say rolling my eyes.

There was an akward silence walking back until he decided to speak again.

"Don't leave camp without telling someone."

"I don't see the problem, I just wanted some peace time, I was coming back and I knew what I was doing."

"You had clarke and me worried." he stopped walking and looked at me.

"Then don't worry and-"

"I can't do that."

"why can't you?"

"Because clarke would be devastated if you died and so-"

It was my turn to cut him off.

"look you and clarke don't need to worry about me, i'm a big gir-"

I looked at his face in shock as he kissed me, soon after I had realized what was going on, I kissed back.

He backed away.

"and.... so would I." He says quietly.

You smiled at him.

"That's cute and all, but it still won't stop me. But...... I will be more careful and tell you if I leave camp."

He chuckled and looked at me.

"And I will be there to protect you. I love you." he says kissing me one last time before we head back to camp.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
yay! First chapter, thanks for checking this out. Hoped you liked it, even though it's...... meh.

Also vote or comment and check out our other stuff!✌