[JJ] Love at first sight

You are laying down in your bed kinda just dead, you were sleeping peacefully until, you heard people outside starting the day off, doing their job. Which kinda annoyed you, because you haven't slept good for about a week and a half going on two. You were actually suprised that you slept in longer than the other two girls, you share a tent with. You were contemplating whether to get up or not, you didn't want to because you are too tired. But you also had to eat breakfast and get to your post so you didn't seem lazy. With that thought you got up and got dressed.

You walked out of the tent and over to a long line of people. You stood there waiting your turn until you could get your breakfast. As you were standing there you heard two boys behind you. They were laughing and talking about stuff. You understood them, but at the same time you didn't.

You rubbed your tired eyes yawning. When you opened them the line had moved up, you followed and still heard the people behind you making dumb jokes. When you stopped, one of the boys walked into you. You turned around and looked at him annoyed, and ready to snap.

"I'm sorry," was all he said, or could say before you turned back around.

You finally walked up and was able to get your food, as you were getting it the same boy that ran into you was beside you getting his. You and him made slight eye contact, he looked away slightly blushing. You walked away with your food thinking he was weird.

After you finished your food you got up and went to where you had to stand gaurd today. Usually there is only one person in a spot, sometimes there is two, but no more than that, and today you were guessing you had been put with someone. It was the same boy that walked into you. You soon realized it was the boy named Jasper, that got speared not to long ago, he also gave you sleep deprivation.

"Hi, i'm Jasper." He looked at you and smiled.

"Hi," you say smiling back, not too into this hole conversation. You turn hoping that was the last of talking, but you were wrong.

"What's your name?" He asks, standing beside you.

You let out a light sigh "Taylor," You answer, yawning again. He mumbled something in return.

"So...... Taylor, wanna hear a joke?" He asks unsure

"Sure."

"Okay, what did the hat say to the tie?" He asks smiling. You stand there thinking that he would just tell you, but he didn't. So you faked like you were thinking.

"Um I dunno," You say still out of the conversation, but now a bit curious.

"You hang around and I'll go on ahead." At that he laughed, it took you a few seconds to get it, but you laughed along with him.

"That's so dumb," you say still kinda smiling.

"But it made you laugh," He says while nudging your arm with his.

"Yeah but I laughed at how stupid it was."

He continued to tell jokes, making your day better and the time go by faster. You had warmed up to him, no longer annoyed by his presence. He was goofy with his dumb jokes, and goofy googles, but you liked it. He didn't look to bad either, but you don't know how he feels about you. Besides you just met, it's only a crush.

You both finished your shifts and went to have your breaks. You figured he would walk off somewhere else, but he followed you making more conversation. You walked around not really doing anything but talking to him, you was about to tell him you were gonna go nap. But his friend came and distracted him, so you just kinda slid away.

You went to the tent and took your boots off, you slid into the bed under the covers exhausted. Your mind continuously wondered off to Jasper,  he was yet again giving you sleep deprivation. It took you some time to actually go to sleep, but when you did it wasn't for long until someone came in wanting you to cover someone's shift. Agervatedly you got up and went outside.

Once at the spot you had to gaurd you sat down, too tired to stand. As you were sitting down someone decided to sneak up on you. The person yelled, scaring you, you reconised who it was and eased up. You sat their quietly while he was laughing his ass off. Finally he quieted down, taking a seat next to you.

"That wasn't funny," You say, still tired.

"Oh but it was." He says laughing some more. "Why did you walk off earlier?"

"Well I wanted to get some sleep and then your friend came and started talking to you, so i just walked away."

"Oh," He nods his head.

We sat in silence for a bit, but he started talking and continued talking. You started to feel your eyes closing, you tried your best to keep them open, but they kept closing. At some point you had actually started to doze off, until you felt someone put your head on their shoulder. You were too tired to see or to even look and see who it was, but you remebered Jasper so you assumed him, and dozed back off.

Jasper pov.

"I think I fell in love with you at first sight." I mumble, knowing she didn't hear me, because she is asleep. I push a strand of hair behind her ear. "But I don't think you feel the same way."

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
- Still thinking about doing the TMR Imagines idea

- Hope you enjoyed it, I had something else to say already typed on here, but wattpad wanted to have some issues so I guess we will never know, bc I don't remeber what it was