[OB] Wild Side

"Come on, O we should head back." You whine, trying to resist being pulled futher away from camp.

"It won't take that long, you big baby." She turns her head at you with a big smile.

"Okay, fine" You stop trying to pry her hand off your wrist and pout your lips out, wanting to get back to camp.

Octavia is currently holding you hostage, and draging you out into the forest, without her providing any futher information. It's only been a few days now since we landed on earth. O still has a limp from her hurt leg, Jas has been driving everyone crazy with him being in pain, and now we are currently walking in the woods, where we can get injured by an animal, or be speared like Jasper and die. Great choices.

You were too busy admiring the things around you to notice that O was talking you.

"Earth to Becky," She looks at you, swinging your arm around a little bit.

"Sorry, what?" You ask giving her your full attention.

"I was asking you what you were thinking about."

"Oh I dunno, I was just kinda zoned out." You and her both giggle at your stupidity.

"Close your eyes."

"Why?" You ask, confused by the sudden demand.

"Because I said so," She laughs, while covering your eyes.

About five minutes later she stops you.

"Keep them closed." She says uncovering your eyes.

You stand there waiting patiently for her to say you can open your eyes.

"Ok open them!"

You open your eyes and see one of the prettiest places you have seen so far. It was filled with your f/c flowers, had a mini water area, and was half way surrounded by trees. You were about to speak, but was cut off by Octavia undressing. She walked into the water and turned to face you.

"Come in the water is great," She says swishing her arms around. You blush even more than you already were. "It's fine come on," You slowly start to undress. "Hurry up," She laughs at you.

Once in the water you realized that it wasn't that deep at all and the water felt great. You both relaxed for a bit and splashed water at each other a lot. You were just chilling when all of a sudden she got out and climbed a small ledge.

"Hey don't you think it's to shallow to jump in the water from that height?" you ask concerned. She walks to the edge.

"Nope," She yells jumping off into the water making a big splash. You waited a few seconds, but she didn't resurface.

"O," You call out, swiming a little closer. You feel something bump your legs and Octavia pops out. "Oh my God!" You holler, she is laughing her ass off at your reaction.

"Godamn it O, you almost gave me a heart attack," You say splashing more water at her. She contiues to laugh. "I thought you got hurt for a minute there."

"But I'm not hurt, besides the other side is deeper." She says splashing you back, with a big grin. You both start another splashing war. You eventually gave up on wining, because your poor arms got tired.