[BB+JM+JJ+MG+L] Jealous.

~Bellamy Blake:

You have been hanging around with Finn and Octavia all day. But Octavia is currently MIA, so you are with Finn. He was fiddling with some string and something else.

"So how is the whole, Clarke and you situation going?" You ask.

"Good I guess, how about you and Bellamy?" He asks

"We are great." You say cutting up some meat. We sat in a calm silence for some time.

"What do you think?" He asks, holding up a necklace he made. You smile at it.

"It's pretty, let me guess its for Clarke."

"Yes, but I also made you one." He says, showing me a crescent shaped necklace. Your face had a big smile plastered on it.

"Thank you, it's so pretty." You say, grabbing the necklace.

"Here turn around I will put it on." He says taking the necklace back.

You turn around to let him put the necklace around your neck. As he was doing so, you see Bell walk in and stand at the entrance. "Hey Bells," You say, He looked at you and Finn, looked away irritatedly and then walked out. You looked at the entrance confused. What was that all about?

"There, I'll take this one to Clarke, and you should go see what Bellamy wanted." Finn says, walking out.

You was looking around camp for Bellamy, but you haven't seen him. He must be in our tent. You walk in the tent and see him on the edge of the makeshift bed, hands on his face.

"Bellamy wants wrong?" You ask, concerned, walking over to him removing his hands and holding them. He looks at you, but not in the face at you neck.

"Go ask Finn." He says moving his hands and looking away.

"I highly doubt Finn knows what your problem is. Please tell me."

"My problem is you and Finn spending time together. He is clearly  making you happy, while I can't." He says frustrated

"Bell no, that's not true, you make me happy everyday" You grab his hands again. He looks at you, at the necklace, and then back at you. I know what's going on he is jealous. "Bell you don't need to worry about that, I love you." You hug him and you feel him wrap his arms around you.

"I love you too." He tightens the hug.

~John Murphy:

You laughed at another joke of Jaspers. He has been telling you corny jokes, that are making you laugh at how stupid they are.

"Okay, okay, Why did the mushroom go to the party?" He ask trying to calm himself.

"I dunno," You try to stifle your laughs.

"Because he is a fungi" He says cracking up.

"W-what?" You say laughing your ass off. "How do you come up with these things." You say trying to stop laughing.

"I just do because, I'm that amazing." He says confidently.

"You really are...... Something." You say looking at him amused.