[CG+RR] How you meet Pt:1 Ver:1

How you met/meet them on the Ark

~Clarke Griffen:

"Annnnndddd we are all done! Yay!" Your doctor, Abby told you while smiling. "Clarke do you want to put the bandaid on the shot?" she asked a little girl the same age as you.

Slowly she grabbed the bandaid and put it on your arm, smiling at you. You return the smile while sniffling. She is really nice, she held your hand while you were getting the shot. Apparently it was 'Take your child to work day", today so Dr.Abby had brought her daughter Clarke to work. You then turn around facing your mom wiping your eyes.

"See honey it wasn't that bad its done and over with." She says smiling at you. You just simply nod your head, kinda in a daze after crying your heart out from getting a shot, you are terrified of those things but today you had to get one. "Thank you Abby" Your mom stood up with you

"Mommy can I play with Clarke?" You ask your mom.

"Oh honey she is busy right now, maybe another day okay?" She kneels down telling you.

"Oh no it's fine, I have some paper work to fill out next, Clarke and Jacquelyn can play while I finish work." Dr.Abby tells my mom I kinda get happy waiting for my moms response.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course, if you wouldn't mind that would actually be great for me." Dr.Abby smiles at mom.

"Ok, Jacquelyn you sure you wanna stay."

"Mmhmm." You nod your head yes and your mom says goodbye, saying she will be back later to get you and that she loves you. After that Clarke and you played together and became best friends.

That was 11 years ago when you both were 7 years old. Sadly her dad got floated and she got locked up. After that day you both never really got the chance to talk with you being busy and her being locked up and all. But you two still communicated, until she was sent down to Earth.

~Raven Reyes:

You and Raven met two years ago, when you both started off as lower mechanics only being 16.

You laugh lowley, "Raven you remeber when we first met?" You ask laughing a little bit again.

"Yeah," She says making this laughing noise trying to hold in her laughter. "I remember, how you hit that poor boy in the face with a wrench." You bust out laughing.

"He deserved it," You smirk, "How many teeth did he loose?"

"I think two, should've hit em harder make him loose a couple more." She smiles, at you while asking for a screwdriver. You hand her the screwdriver and she speaks again. "I also remeber how I had to step in and beat his friends ass." She smirks again.

"I had everything under control, but I do thank your for the support." You smirk back.

"I also remember, how you caused us to get in major trouble, because of that."

"Hey, I said I had everything under control, I didn't cause us to get in trouble, you getting in trouble was your own fault." You laugh again. "Besides we became best firends afterwards so it's good." She laughs, agreeing with you.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

- Was gonna do Octavia buttttttt nah not right now

- I crack myself up I actually almost did one for Lexa 😂

- Pt:2 will be the boys of course and this is only ver.1 so of course there will be a Ver.2