[L] Waging war

Words in Italics are Trigedasleng

You and Lincoln were out spending time together. While spending time together you two were tracking this deer you seen. Lincoln is currently squatting down, examining the ground to see which direction it went.

"It is not far away, we should move stealthily, not to startle it." He says standing up. He hops up onto his horse and we continue on.

After a few minutes of riding the horses in the direction the deer went, we spot it. "linc---" He put a finger to his lips silencing you. He then pointed at himself and then to a tall tree. He pointed at you and then a bush close enough to shoot it with an arrow, but far enough to not be too noticeable. You understood what his plan was.

Slowly we got down off our horses. You hid behind the bush, while Lincoln climbed up the tree. Once he was settled you pulled out your bow and arrow. You looked up at Lincoln to see if he was ready to take the shot if you missed. Which you rarely ever did, you are one of the best shooters in Trikru.

You pulled the arrow back, taking a deep breath. You were about to shoot, when you heard a low growl, You looked to your left to see a panther. It launched at you and You were struggling to hold it up with the bow. Lincoln shouted your name, making his way down. The panther almost bit you, but you were finally able push it off, only to have it pounce right back on you. Lincoln made it to you and quickly stabbed the animal with his sword. It fell down and you pushed it off.

"Sage, are you okay?" He asked checking you, he stopped at your arm. "You have a cut." He says standing, going over to were the startled horses went. He came back with a cloth and put something over the wound and wrapped it. "You will be fine, just pay more attention to your surroundings." He says, you give him a quick kiss to shut him up. Lincoln pulls you both to a stand.

"We didn't get a deer, but we did get a panther." You say, dusting yourself off.

Your conversation was cut short, when you heard a loud noise coming from the sky. You both looked up to see some thing falling out of the sky, crashing down in Trikru territory.

"What was that?" You ask, curiosity feeling you, along with distrust. You both quickly get on your horses.

"We should head back." Lincoln says, turning the horse in the opposite direction.

"Mother will want to know what it is, we should go see." You head in the crashsites direction, not giving Lincoln time to object.

"Sage, we should turn back." He says galloping his horse in front of yours, stoping you. "Who knows what that is or if it is safe, we should head back wait for specific orders from Anya herself."

"Lincoln we are not far away, we can just look and report back to Mother." You say moving around him.

"Anya will send scouts, we do not need to go."

"Lincoln look at me and tell me you are not curious at all."

Lincoln looked down at the ground.

"I just want you to be safe." He says looking back up.

"You do not need to worry, I have you there to protect me." You smirk at him, continuing your short journey.

You made it there in about ten minutes. You left your horse futher back so it would not give away yours or Lincolns position. Currently you and Lincoln were set high up in a tree above them, but not in front row of trees surrounding the teenagers. Anya's men soon arrived 25 minutes later.

They took count and we all headed back to our village. Once we made it back we all were in a meeting Mother.

"How many are there?" Mother asks, The leader of the scouts responded, saying 100 possibly more. "Do they seem to be in any motive to attack or harm our people?" He responded saying that it seemed as if they were oblivious to us being here, stating how loud they were. "Observe them day and night, I want a full report everyday, they are tresspassing and we do not know of the harm they can bring upon our people." He agreed and said that he will grab some more scouts and head out at dawn. The few scouts left, leaving Anya, you, Lincoln, the Scout leader, and few higher up people. "They are waging war just by tresspassing." Mother spoke grimly. Many started to speak, throwing suggestions and demands out. "Silence, Inform the commander and prepare for a possible war, meeting dismissed, now continue on."

Everyone left to get back to what they originally were doing. Lincoln was given special orders, to keep you here by Mother. You look at Lincoln and see him with a concentrated look.

"What are you thinking?" You ask looking at him.

"The sky people, what will happen." He says looking back at me.

"We go to war with them." You say smirking, "For our people."

"For our people." He speaks back, nodding.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

- Think this is the best one so far

- Might do a part 2, feel like I could have spent time on this and actually made a fanfiction out of this (lol I dunno why I like this one so much)

- Might change the Title slightly (like one word change)

- Miss Lincoln wish he didn't die 😢