Date

Ryota went to the hospital early. He saw the nurse and told her that he will be bringing Ayaka to the amusement park today. The nurse agreed.

He smiled and went to Ayaka's room. He knocked and opened the door.

Ayaka was already awake and ready to go with a smile of anticipation written all over her face.

"Good Morning! We have practice this morning." Ryota said while smiling to greet Ayaka.

Her smiling expression changed.

"Hey, don't feel sad. I promised I'll bring you to the amusement park and I will. We just have to drop by the studio. I also want you to meet the band, if it's alright with you?" Ryota explained.

A bit of panic can be heard on his voice.

Ayaka quickly took her notebook and wrote "Am I not getting on the way if I'm there?"

"Of course not, but are you ok with it?" Ryota answered.

She nodded hesitantly.

"Let's go." Ryota held his hand which Ayaka took.

. . .

Toru, Tomoya and Taka were already at the studio when Ryota and Ayaka came.

Tomoya approached them and smilingly said,

"Hi, so Ryota decided to finally introduce you to us!"

Taka came running and hit Tomoya on the head.

"What do you mean, Tomoya?" Ryota asked in surprise.

"Don't mind him. I apologize for this guy's attitude." Taka was directing his apology to Ayaka.

Ayaka shook her head and smiled.

The three exchanged curious glances which Ryota noticed, he introduced Ayaka immediately.

"Guys, this is Ayaka Kashiwagi. Ayaka, these are my bandmates, Taka on vocals, Toru on lead guitars and Tomoya on drums."

Ayaka smiled and bowed.

"Hi, Ayaka!" The three greeted in unison.

Ayaka took her notebook and wrote "Nice to meet you. May I know your band's name? Ryota haven't mentioned it all."

This took the three again by surprise.

Toru, the usually composed one among them, answered while smiling.
"It's One Ok Rock. I can't believe Ryota forgot to mention it. Nice meeting you too, Ayaka. We will start practice now. You can sit by the chair there."

Ayaka smiled and went to sit by the chair.

Ayaka enjoyed their music when she heard it on the Mp3, but it sounded more beautiful hearing it live.

"This band will go a long way. I hope Ryota will do his best and realize that they are the only pieces that fit in a band like this. Well, he promised me. I'll definitely watch their lives." She thought.

The band wrapped up their practice.

Ayaka approached Ryota and showed her notebook,

"I'll wait for you outside." Ryota nodded in response.

Ayaka smiled to Toru, Taka and Tomoya. She bowed and waved goodbye before going out.

When Ayaka left the studio, Taka, Toru and Tomoya all looked at Ryota with a questioning gaze. Ryota, who is not comfortable in being questioned, immediately started explaining Ayaka's condition.