Confession

The next morning, Ryota was picked up by the three. They went to his room to find him still sleeping.

Tomoya jumped to his bed to wake him up.

"Ryota wake up, we have an important press conference today!"

Ryota got up and saw Toru and Taka at the door.

"I'll get ready really fast, please wait for a while."

Taka looked at Toru,

"He looked like he was not able to sleep properly."

"Yeah, he seemed like it. I wonder what happened." Toru replied.

After a several minutes, board their van, they went to the television station for their press conference. During the interview, Ryota seemed lost at the conversation and the three would usually save him through their responses.

The host and the people watching found it really funny, that they got away with it.

They thought Ryota was intentionally being funny. As the interview came to an end, they gave messages to the fans and Ryota's message was really short.

"Please support our album and come to our lives."

The three was relieved to hear that his message was related to what the interview was all about.

After the interview, the four went to lunch together. It was Toru who asked first, as Taka and Tomoya were already busy eating.

"Did something happen between you and Ayaka yesterday? You seem out of your senses today."

Ryota, absentmindedly, responded.

"After we went to the amusement park, the nurse was waiting outside the hospital entrance because her grandparents were there for her. They will be leaving for Kanazawa tomorrow."

Taka and Tomoya stopped eating and looked at Ryota.

Taka replied, "Well, it was nice that she has a family who would take care of her, right?"

"I know but it is so sudden." Ryota answered, still looking at his food.

Tomoya looked at him, "If she is leaving tomorrow and you can't do anything about it, why not make tonight memorable. Invite her to dinner and give her something she could remember you with. This does not mean you won't see each other anymore but she has a life to get back to and things to settle on her own, right?"

Toru and Taka nodded in unison.

Ryota looked at them, "That seems to be a nice idea. Do you know any restaurant that is really nice?"

"There is one, on the top floor of the Tokyo Hotel. You could bring her there. The owner is our friend from junior high school. I'll call him and ask if we could rent it for a few hours." Toru answered and made a phone call.

After a few minutes, he looked at Ryota and smiled.

"He agreed. It's privately yours from six until nine in the evening. And don't worry about the fee. He'll do the cooking and we will be your personal waiters. The restaurant open at ten in the evening so there's no problem."

Taka and Tomoya agreed on being waiters.

"Thanks, guys. I'll invite her and see you later." Ryota got up and left.

"We will set everything up, just bring her there by 6 in the evening." Tomoya shouted.

Ryota decided to walk around happened to passed by boutique, he saw a pretty blue dress with butterfly design by the waist. He went inside at bought it.