10.

Min Yoongi P.O.V

"If something goes wrong.. Please help me. Like old times, please.." She pleaded with those eyes of her's.

"Why do I have to help you with your family affairs? " I avoided her eyes.

"Please! You know Hee-young, right? I'm telling you to stay with her if I don't end things well with her and protect her. Yoongi... Please."

She was so desperate that she kneeled on the floor and her tears fell so.. elegantly...

.. I hate the fact that I pity her.

"Stop it. I don't like you being like this." I sighed fustartedly.

I thought for awhile and decided.

"..I'll help you."

"Really?? You'll do it??? Thank you so much, Yoongi-ah!"

She hugged me really tight and I could feel her tears falling on my shoulder.

There it goes again..

My heart.

"Hwa-young, If your boyfriend sees he'll kill me, litteraly." I said uncomfortablely.

"I can't hug you? " She stopped hugging me.

"He's.. Protective." I looked away.

"Yoongi, I hate to say this but.. I need to go with him to protect everyone." She looked down.

"So I'm giving you a sibling like hug for the very last time."

"Be careful around him. If he goes crazy, tell me immediately, arraso?" I gave a really concerned and worried look.

"Arraso, Eomma. " She joked.

I smiled at her for the very last time.

~

"ah.. My head..." I mumbled in pain.

"Oh! You're awake."

"Kid, don't ever sleep in the garden again." I glared at her.

"Ah.. I'm sorry.." She guiltyly apologized.

"But.. Why did you do that for me?" She asked fiddling with her fingers.

"Someone told me to stay with you." I plainly said.

"Who? "

I bit my lips knowing that she wouldn't like it if I told her who sent me.

"Just.. Someone."

"Arraso." she sat down on the chair letting out a sigh.

I was abit surprised by her reaction.

"..What are you doing here? Aren't you a patient too? " I tried changong the subject.

"Actually, I was supposed to go home today but.. I sneaked out so.. Their worried for my health." She sighed.

Ohh baby, can I be your boyfriend can I ~

"Ah.. Yebosayo?" She answered the phone looking a bit embarrassed by her phone ring tone.

"Hee-young! The doctors said you could go home today, surprisingly! Let's drink the night away!! My treat!" Hoseok said through the phone, more like shouted..

I could clearly hear him from where I was.

"I'm with someone now. OH! Hoseok come to room 903."