'the pain of the past' (3)

16 year old Hee-young P.O.V

They finally dated.

After so long of lowkey flirting, they dated.

My sister's friends had egged her on about going out with Seowoon.

Since both of them are the popular kids in school, it's right that they go out, right?

I'm definitely very upset, I'm not gonna lie.

I want my sister to be happy and I want her to have the best.

I'm fine.

~

"Sooo.." Appa wanted to start an conversation as it was quite silent in the dinning room..

"I heard you're dating Seowoon, he's a good guy, I approve of your relationship as long as it doesn't get in the way of your grades and family."

Appa would never say anything like that to me.

He'll tell me to break up with my boyfriend and study even harder for our family status.

We have unnie, what's the point of having me?

I was probably a mistake.

"Appa, I'll definitely not let it get in the way of my studies. Actually I was thinking if.. I could tutor Hee-young with Seowoon and get extra pocket money.?" She asked.

"Haha, nice try young lady. I know you love your sister so you wouldn't mind doing it for free." Appa joked.

Hwa-young does treat me really greatly, it's just that she loves teasing me non-stop.

I love her too.

"Hwa-young when are you gonna invite him here for dinner?" Eomma slyly asked.

"E-Eomma.! It's just been 2 weeks, don't you think it's a little too early.?"

"I'm just teasing dear." she giggled.

"Eomma! You scared me!" her face was beet red.

I mean, who wants to bring their new boyfriend home? I'm sure no one does.

"Oh yeah, about my suggestion.. Can I?" Hwa-young waited for an answer.

"Hm, Of course." Appa smiled.

~

Shit! I didn't think this through.. Not only is my sister gonna teach me my most hated subject but she's inviting my crush to come teach me too!?

I haven't even gotten over him yet and their coming here in a few hours.!

No, no, no, no...

"Hee-young, are you that nervous? You're so pale! " Eomma said in a worried tone.

"I-I'm fine.." I bit my finger nails out of instinct.

"You are not gonna fool me. You're biting your beautiful finger nails!"

She held my hand and make me sit on my bed.

" You haven't gotten over him, have you?"

"...no."

She sighed.

"I know it's all happening very fast and a few days ago you didn't think through about this. But I think it's best if you let go today. It's not gonna be a good relationship with your sister if she realises you have a crush on her boyfriend."

I realise that it'll be very wrong if I continue to have a crush on Seowoon.

~

"I'm so sorry dear, but I have to go pick your father up from work. Don't worry about it okay?" She kissed my forehead and went off.

I'm so nervous..

~

"Hee-young we're here!" I dreaded my sister's voice all day..

"Hi!" I replaced my fear with artificial excitement, if that what you call it.

"Let's get to business!" my sister clapped in excitement.

~

After a few long hours later..

"Ahhh.. I'm exhausted." My sister groaned.

"I'm supposed to be the one who's exhausted." I pouted.

"Tch.. You're so hard to teach." she rolled her eyes.

"Unnie you're so mean, you're teaching me my least favourite subject, of course it's hard to teach." I stuck out my tongue.

"Eh whatever. I'm gonna go buy some drinks, babe would you come with me?" She asked in a sweet voice.

I felt a little bitter but I was trying not get this emotions get the best of me .

"I'll take care of the kid, since she needs a babysitter." he raffled my hair.

"I'll get you a cola then." she left the room.

~

We were chilling in the living room watching TV, waiting for my sister to get back.

It was quite ackward but.. I sort of enjoyed it.

"So ah, I have an idea .. Do you wanna drink alcohol instead?" he suggested.

"But we're too young for that.." I said in confusion.

My sister was already going to buy drinks.

"..I.. Have some wine in my fridge." I said.

Was I crazy, yes.

I couldn't think straight because I was too dumb to see that I made a huge mistake.

~

"Ah.. Hee-young.. Don't you think your sister is taking too long?" He asked drunkly.

I wasn't in the mood for alcohol so I let him drink instead.

"Yeah.."

"why don't we.. Have some fun.?" He got closer to my face and ran his hands up my thighs.

"I-I don't think we should.." I blushed so hard, I couldn't stop him.

"Why not? You're so sexy but you don't show it.."

He kissed my neck and placed his hands on my face, ready to kiss me.

Out of instinct, I kissed him back.

It was so nice.. His lips felt so soft..

"Excuse me!? What the hell are you two doing!?" my sister slammed the door open.

We snapped out of it and moved away from each other.

"Hwa-young.."

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE, NOW!" She screamed in anger.

He left immediately in shame.

"CARE TO EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED?"

I screwed up big time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi peepos.

Shook right?

I'm shook too.

Btw this is gonna be really short so don't worry about remembering alot of stuff.