22.

Hee-young P.O.V

"Wait,  so you're saying that you sneakily go to their house to check on my sister even though you're risking your life???"

He nod.

"What?? Are you crazy!? What if you really get killed by that lunatic!?" I worriedly said.

"What lunatic.?"

Namjoon came down still half asleep.

He had messy hair and he rubbed his eyes.

It was so cute that I uwued in my head.

"Seowoon of course, who else would I call a lunatic?" I said without thinking.

"Seowoon.? Why are you talking about him? Did he do something again? Is he bothering you?" He started to panic.

"I'm fine. It's my sister that's in trouble."

Namjoon sighed in relief and stared at me for a brief second which almost made my heart beat out of my chest.

"Why are you so concerned about Hee-young when Hwa-young is the one in trouble?" Yoongi raised one eye brow.

"Ah.. M-my mom would be worried so.." He avoided my gaze and looked at everything else but me.

I was abit dissapointed by his response but it's not like I like him that much, right?

We're not even a couple.

"I'm still worried for who ever is in trouble though. Seowoon is no joke and he needs to be stopped." He said with serious eyes.

"Hee-young, why can't you shut up." He said to me angrily.

I shrugged in confusion.

"Since Namjoon is the type to not let go of this matter, we'll just add him into our plan." Yoongi sighed.

"More the merrier!" I said brightly.

"First, we need to go to your house. Will you be able to take it?"

"I'll be fine." I smiled.

~

I'm not fine..!

"Hee-young, are you okay?" Namjoon asked.

"I'm okay." I nonchantly said.

"Stop lying, I can see through you."

"Then why did you ask?" I furrowed my brows in confusion.

"Cause, I wanna know what you'll answer. I already predicted that you'll lie to me."

"..I am quite see through once you get to know me.." I admitted.

"We're here."

~

Ding dong~

Appa opened the door slowly.

"Yoongi.?"

"Hey, stop hiding." Yoongi whispered to me.

I shaked my head and hid even more.

He rolled his eyes and shoved me to the front.

"..Hee-young.?" My father froze.

"I'll come back next time, haha.. Bye!" I tried to run a way from this ackward situation but Namjoon was blocking.

"Get your tall ass out of the way.!" I whispered.

"No, go back there." He strictly said.

"B-but.."