'Rejected' (2)

18 year old Namjoon P.O.V

"Give me your money!" I threatened my father.

"Namjoon put that knife down.. Let's talk rationally." My father tried calming me down.

"Rationally? Never! Give me your god damn money old man!!" I thrusted the knife at him.

"O-okay okay.."

My father took out his money and gave it to me.

I dropped the knife, snatched it and smirked.

"Thank you, I'm never coming back to this cold house hold ever again!"

I took my things and left.

~

"Thanks for letting me stay, hyung."

"No problem kid." hyung smiled at me.

"So many ran away kids this days..  Y'all must be having such a rough time." He sighed.

"Seowoon hyung.. You've been so good to me. How can I ever repay you?"

"Maybe give me some more money for my mother's bill." He joked.

"Sure." I joked back.

"It's not a joke though." His aura suddenly changed from a friendly vibe to a completely different one.

"Haha.. You're scaring me hyung.." I said in a scared manner.

"I'm serious, I really need it. How about you steal some more money from your parents?" He had a devious plan I didn't really like.

"I don't wanna go back to that horrible place. It's torture to me there." I protested.

"Namjoon, trust me. My father was much worst than yours plus I'll not let you stay here. Go right now." He gave me the coldest glare.

~

Seowoon hyung was never nice to me since that day.

He'd hit me in my guts if I didn't get what he wanted.

I couldn't leave either because he'd plead me to stay and said that he was lonely when he wasn't with his mother in the mornings and afternoons.

I stayed with him for awhile.

I couldn't find another option, I already abandoned my best friends, I ran away from home.

If I didn't have Seowoon hyung, I have nothing.

He was my hope, the only person who helped me.

Even if he hit me, I'm fine.

He just.. Wants to vent his anger on something.

He introduced me to some of his friends, they had tattoos, piercings and had a bad addiction to alcohol.

I had been beaten up really bad by them but do I have a choice?

No.

They have their good sides to them.

They treat me like their own younger brother.. At least I think they do.

I have chosen this route, it's outrageous of me to do so when I could have actually worked my way through this system through hard work.

Some times.. I know I make wrong choices, but I don't correct them.

There's something truly wrong with me.

~

A few months later..

"Hyung, I want to leave." I mustured up my courage and said what I had to say.

"What did you say?" He looked at me in anger.

"I want to leave. Please."

"Ha.. You want to leave? Leave then."

I was confused, he would usually hit me if I wanted to leave.

I shrugged the thought off and packed my things before he could change his mind.

But he suddenly talked.

"..You know.. My mother just died." He looked devastated.

But I knew him long enough to know his tricks and that he was hiding behind a mask.

He probably made it up on the spot and acted.

When he told his lies at first, I believe him so much I gave him all my trust.

He broke it when I saw him in a school nearby.

I usually don't go out in the mornings and afternoons because there was a small possibility that I might bump into someone I know.

But that day, I went out because I wanted to see the outside world for a while.

I didn't get much fresh air inside because he smoked too much.

It was good to know that the outside air was much fresher and better for my health.

I researched on him and found out that his mother died when he was 14.

He was an orphan and moved from foster houses to the next very often.

His father never cared for the family and left when he was young.

He ran away from the foster house he was living in and he survived by bribing girls with his looks.

He was gifted with his incredibly good looks and his height.

Plus, he was really good in charming people around him so he got popular quick around his new neighborhoods.

He moved from school to school with the help of a woman who cared so much about him and was blinded by him.

I was like any other person, tricked.

"Enough with your bullcrap, I know that you're a liar. You lie your way into the system easily, you manipulate those who trust you the most and I was one of them. You're disgusting." I said in hatred and disgust.

He teared up and became weak.

"Not so tough, Huh. I'm getting out of here for good if you try to threaten me to stay, I'll tell everyone about your real past. I have proof of it." I whispered in his ear.

He knew how smart I was and that if he messed with me in this situation, he'll never survive.

So he let me off.

~

19 year old Namjoon P.O.V

I went to Seokjin Hyung's house in tears that day, longing a hug from someone I can actually trust.

Luckily, he didn't live with anyone since he lived in an apartment.

It was small and cozy.

I slept on a spare mattress he had and I didn't complain.

I continued studying and started working at a part time job.

I started hanging out with my real friends again.

Hoseok said he was sorry for bringing up my parents at the wrong time but he wasn't wrong, I just didn't accept the fact that my parents worked hard.

I still don't have the courage to face them after what I have done to them.

I just hope I can one day..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

;->